No announcement yet.

Star Awards 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They looked heavy hearted could be because they know they are not going to get any award for that night. I love the two cute taiwanese guys. If only Christopher can dress up as smart as them would be better, as his dressing is too casual.

Comment

• love this scene
      he really deserves it!

OMG to this dress o.0

(i have nothing to say for dress 1 and 2. =.=)

vivian lai is forever cute!! :D:D:D
      Last edited by RunwayQueen; 29-04-2010, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• I can't figure out who's the lady in green?

On closer look, MC's gown also glamy

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkdewy View Post
          P/S: I still think Addy Lee is better than Ah Bu. Can't help remembering the incident about the chicken rice which makes him really really lowclass to the max.
          what was the incident about the chicken rice?

oh i googled and found out l.e! haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by lakopiO View Post
            I agree... plus seems like they dun have much sponsors for jewelleries.. so many artistes would look better with some blings blings on them eg: Jesseca Liu and that Zeng Yue Li ... are 2 i spotted with bare necks and hardly any accessories on them.

Mediacorp sounds like a really bad place to earn your dough.
            Ths year's Jewellery sponsor is Flower Diamond Jewellery but seems like only the A-listers got to wear blings!

Comment

• Originally posted by HimeMurasaki View Post
              wow someone's got a personal 'interest' on Vivian's husband. Rich or not rich really nothing to do with us. If she buys votes for herself, she won't be the only one and I can bet about that with the very little money I have which to some people would be so little they would not even take a glance at it if they stepped onto it on the pavement.

So if now he stays not in a AMK penthouse but in Bukit Timah instead, would that make you say anything more about him? If it does it just shows more about you than him. If it doesn't than what does it matter in the first place?

If Vivian paid her way to Top 10 she must be the one who said it herself. How many more celebrities did that but kept quiet? Would you do that too knowing that it'll give your career a further boost and therefore income too? The greatest fault lies with Mediacorp for coming up with such a no-limit voting system. Was it free? Think, Singapore Idol, SuperBand etc. That's why I don't vote. It never accurately portrays the popularity of the voted.

By the way where one stays is not an accurate portrayal of one's wealth too. Google the world's richest men and their houses, sure you'll come across some humbly housed ones.

Hardly many on the forum here are staying in the golden district so why the interest to be here rubbing shoulders with paupers like us?
              This is an entertainment forum where talk about these local starlets are the topic right? if her husband's status as rich or non rich has nothing to do with anyone here, then why was it raised to begin with? The fact it is raised, shows that there are lots of people who feel that her votes are bought.

Vivian Lai's husband works in Pokka apparently..if she is able to get an endorsement that is not from where he works, I may just vote for her next year.
              Last edited by tiffanymiffy; 29-04-2010, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• I think Vivian Lai has Klenex kitchen towel and Lion Kerei2

Comment

• i think vivian lai become more popular after her appearance in "citybeat" as those auntie role. it seem a lot of actress after married with kids are more successful with their career in MC?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkdewy View Post
                    I think Vivian Lai has Klenex kitchen towel and Lion Kerei2

LOL ... ok let's see how many votes tiffanymiffy is going to vote to show her support...

Comment

• I also realised that they are more popular after getting married and giving birth. Somehow Zoe Tay has disappeared totally. No news of her ever since.

Comment

• How? Find ah bu very lowclass or not?

Originally posted by junzi View Post
                        what was the incident about the chicken rice?

oh i googled and found out l.e! haha!

Comment

• Um... don't really need us to vote for her actually... since someone mentioned she bought her own votes so basically all of us can rest no need to vote for her

Comment

• I thought Zoe is pregnant, that's why she is quite low profile nowadays.

Comment

• Zoe is 43 this year... the pregnancy must be not easy on her.

Rest more is good for her. Hope she gets a daughter as wished.

Comment

• Originally posted by tiffanymiffy View Post
                                This is an entertainment forum where talk about these local starlets are the topic right? if her husband's status as rich or non rich has nothing to do with anyone here, then why was it raised to begin with? The fact it is raised, shows that there are lots of people who feel that her votes are bought.

Vivian Lai's husband works in Pokka apparently..if she is able to get an endorsement that is not from where he works, I may just vote for her next year.
                                lol... don't you think you are missing the point? Most of us are gossipping/kaypo-ing here. Nothing wrong with that. But I feel there just sounded a little too much of personal vendetta to me from those posts in question.

And why not look at Pokka's engagement of her in their commercial this way: They needed a familiar TV personality. coincidentally their employee's wife is a star in her own right. And since she fits the image, why not? Why purposely exclude her as a potential? Just because she's the wife of someone there should not put her in any unfair light. (An example: I've come across some people who think that religious issues are senstive and therefore they refrain from discussing it. I think these people are not getting it right - nothing wrong with discussing about any topics, it's how one says it and the intention behind it that matters).

David Gan vs Addy Lee?
                                Fight about what? Sissiness?
                                Or who's got the most overrated reputation?

Tough fight.
                                Last edited by HimeMurasaki; 30-04-2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X