Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Daphnee!

Comment

agree this is hilarious. "Newly Weds" starring jessica simpson is just as hilarious. i hope this makes it to singapore too.

Comment

Newlyweds has been showing on cable.

Comment

where have i been? thanks for the headsup stella.

Comment

its a love hate relationship.
            either you like them or hate them. they are irritably funny.

Comment

I caught half an episode... woah, the advertisement breaks were too long. Quite funny but I got bored and switched halfway because it's so staged (the way they "panicked", I mean, everyone knows there's no real repercussions for whatever they do). Paris looks really good though- all legs!

Comment

I finally gave in to the hype and watched the last episode. Surprisingly it was very funny, but yeah you can see it is "staged". I love Paris hangbags! I might just keep watching to see what she wears! lol.

Comment

simple Life

Same as momopeach

i just like to see what Paris will be wearing.

look at all those things they will be doing, feel that they r really vain!!

Comment

it's meant to be silly. so it's silly good fun. the 2 gals are smart enough to act even sillier. maybe they're the ones who're getting the last laugh manz.
                    i watch it for laughs and it sure is entertaining enough. hehe
                    Last edited by jazzanova; 15-01-2005, 12:10 AM.

Comment

I hate Nicole! What a spoilt brat... Towards the end when she couldnt find her purse she splashed bleach everywhere including the pool table! Sure they are rich but its no excuse to destroy other peoples' hard earned properties!!!

Comment

So far i've watched a few epi of Simple Life and 7 epi of The Simple Life 2 and i have to say this is by far one of the best reality show. At least it beats watching many women fighting over a man. :roll: Paris is really innocent at times and i think we can't blame her behaviour even if she is spolit. Given all the money, fame and beauty, one will definately behave somehow alike. I find that she has this innocence in her, very child-like indeed. Yes, Nicole is a bitch and the two of them really dress to kill. Also, i find that i just laugh it off when they act bitchy and silly, don't find them irritating at all because they can be so cute at times!
                        Last edited by lovedust; 28-07-2004, 11:24 PM.

Comment

finally managed to catch this. i thought paris's mom was pretty sweet to send her food from home when she complained about being homesick

they are pretty hilarious

Comment

is da show really that nice? cos i watched it and i found it rather boring. and i caught a glimpse of paris and nicole dancing and i was like,"ewwwww" liftin their long dresses to their thighs and stuff. awful show. half upon 5 stars.

Comment

The Road Trip is coming soon on cable!Can't wait...haha,they are so annoyingly funny!

Comment

ange> i think you'll love it! I can't wait and downloaded the whole series a couple of months back, really LOVE watching it!

Comment

Working...
                                X