Do i salvage or move on from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mssy Jo View Post
    Snowy don't mind can u share with me ur story?
    Sure. Cut the story short...

Know him online through a forum
    Went out in a group for 1st time meet
    Can click with him so went out together once a week for about 3 months
    Got together on 3rd month
    He suggested on a 1D Spa trip to Batam (Sound familiar?)
    Discussed on the date, and decided on Tuesday (If I remember correctly)
    Day before (Monday), he suggested to stay over one night
    As have took leave, and very last minute, turned him down, and told him 1 day will be good enough
    He relied 'Ok'
    Monday night, he message to say trip cancel.
    I asked him why, and he said I not accommodating etc.
    I explained that very last minute etc, and I ok to go for 1 day, but not overnight. Probably some other day
    He said 'nevermind... Cancel the trip...'
    So cancelled off...

Few days later, he message me to 'break up'.
    Saying he need a obedient gf whom can do whatever he wanted or said. & not one whom disobey him.
    I replied him saying he can find a dog... As dog may listen to what he want, if he trained well. =X
    We 'broke up' after that...

Few days later, I felt kind of lonely as miss the time we had together, and message him.
    Asked him out for a meal.
    We met up again, and somehow, we got together again
    Just that this time we did ended up on bed (Note: previously when we together, we do not have any physical intimation like sex. At most only hug, and maybe kiss on cheek)

Two days later, I asked him for a short trip to getaway. Like a 3D2N trip.
    He said don't want... As he's kind of tied with work
    I thought really is...and no choice, but to postpone.

I went back to the forum to read some stuff (Since we got together previously few months ago, I did not log in anymore)
    To my shock, I saw some lovely dovely message between him and another girl. And this girl was one of our friend which we met earlier on.
    I 'kay kay' message her, and asked her how everything...
    Later on, found out that she is seeing him... The same guy I am with...
    And best part, they are going on a trip together, on the dates I suggested...

I message/call him, and told him... It's the END of our rs...
    I also told that girlfriend, stuff between me and him...
    Don't want her to get 'cheated' by him as well.

Can't believe that its only 4 or 5 days after our 'break up' previously, and he is seeing another girl...

End of story =X

Comment

Snowy white is very nice to tell us her story with no restraint ... Think hor .. These men have some similiar tactics which should raise a red flag in future . Last time I had a indecent couple spa proposal before when we not even a couple ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ahappycherry View Post
        Snowy white is very nice to tell us her story with no restraint ... Think hor .. These men have some similiar tactics which should raise a red flag in future . Last time I had a indecent couple spa proposal before when we not even a couple ?!
        Well. Sharing is caring =)
        The reason I share with TS mainly because of similar situation, and just wanna give a piece of my own advice.
        Hopefully TS can 'wake up' and move on.

And yeah, seems 'spa' is a tactic of many guy. I have friends who jio me for couple spa when we are not even couple as well.
        So far I only dare go couple spa, with one of my guy friend. Diff is that he was my ex last time. After that, we still are good friends, and at times go for those couple spa together.
        Of course since we are friend, so nothing hanky panky inside, and he respect me too.

Comment

After reading through both Mssy Jo & snowy_white stories, do your think its the same person? My 6th sense told me it seems like the same person. Hopefully I am wrong

Comment

There are men out there who see afew girls at the same time thinking no one will find out about it. Too bad, it happened to my friends and they found out in time, teach him a lesson and have not seen him since. He must have gone into hiding after that. This guy is holding a high position in a big firm, not good looking, not tall either. But he comes from a very rich family. Maybe girls think that if they are lucky enough to marry him, they will be leading a princess life after that.

Comment

patgoh28,
              The possibility that both guy are same is quite low. Not sure about TS's guy age, but for mine, he's 40? now. And from my understanding, he's married too, and with family.

Comment

snowy_white Yah I think not possible to be the same guy.... but Demure09 I suspect we MIGHT be talking about the same guy instead. Hahahaaha. U mind to share more details about this guy?

Anyway. These man really got problem. I am faced with a similar situation as Snowy. He lied to me.

He told me he was sick & wanted to rest at home on Sat. My instinct tells me that something is amiss. So I went to his house on the pretext of passing medicine to him.

End up, its really true that he is not at home, his parent told me he went out early in the noon already. I called him a few times n he took him an hour to respond back, and still lying to me that he just woke up (he obviously didn't know I visited his house)

I didn't expose him. I told him to go back to rest then. And then I calmly tell him the instruction on how to take the med that I bring to him, he was shocked. And I ended the call.

Until now, he didn't come back to explain himself or to talk to me. We are both leaving it this way. And I am giving him up after this incident. Theres no more trust left. No point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mssy Jo View Post
                  snowy_white Yah I think not possible to be the same guy.... but Demure09 I suspect we MIGHT be talking about the same guy instead. Hahahaaha. U mind to share more details about this guy?

Anyway. These man really got problem. I am faced with a similar situation as Snowy. He lied to me.

He told me he was sick & wanted to rest at home on Sat. My instinct tells me that something is amiss. So I went to his house on the pretext of passing medicine to him.

End up, its really true that he is not at home, his parent told me he went out early in the noon already. I called him a few times n he took him an hour to respond back, and still lying to me that he just woke up (he obviously didn't know I visited his house)

I didn't expose him. I told him to go back to rest then. And then I calmly tell him the instruction on how to take the med that I bring to him, he was shocked. And I ended the call.

Until now, he didn't come back to explain himself or to talk to me. We are both leaving it this way. And I am giving him up after this incident. Theres no more trust left. No point.
                  Oh. Haha. From the way you said, so your 'boy' also come from rich family? And high position in a big firm?
                  And well, he doesn't lie what... He indeed 'just wake up'... But at other girl's place perhaps?

Anyway, you need to let go le. Not easy though. But well... You have to...

Comment

Demure09- how did the girls know the guy ? Because the world so big how come will know same guy ????

Comment

Well. Have just confirmed. He has another girl in his life now.

I guess this is really case closed for the whole thing.

Ahappycherry & Demure09 YES I highly suspect we are talking about the same guy. Hahaha. He is not very tall, about 1.68? Not good looking also.... But trying very hard to look good. Stays Hume Ave (Bkt Timah) Not sure is his or his parents house tho.

Comment

Err .. Not the same guy unfortunately .i feel a lot of older ( thirty plus) single guys , are players . They part time several girls at the same time since they lonely as their friends usually married and they dun mind spending money on pretty girls like us ????These people look good outside but have some defect hence their GF left them eventually . The one I knew claimed to have several god sisters ! And I knew another who also had several god sisters . I only need one god fa$ther lah !!! Haha ????

Comment

Err .. Not the same guy unfortunately .i feel a lot of older ( thirty plus) single guys , are players . They part time several girls at the same time since they lonely as their friends usually married and they dun mind spending money on pretty girls like us ????These people look good outside but have some defect hence their GF left them eventually . The one I knew claimed to have several god sisters ! And I knew another who also had several god sisters . I only need one god fa$ther lah !!! Haha ????
                          Well. Not all 30s or late 30s men are bad. Its true that most feel lonely as friends are usually married or attach.
                          But again, some men (at least few I know) is cause of break up of long relationship or divorced (Talking about more than 8yrs kind).
                          Which resulted them to be single, and 'lonely'. And sad to say that few of them, their break up is mainly cause of their partner.
                          Some lost the 'love', while some have affair, or other reason.

I will say that it take 2 hands to clap. Guy don't mind spend money on girl, and girl willing to let the spend, and even betray own body.
                          So well. We girls have to learn how to say 'NO' and most importantly, don't judge a book by its cover

Comment

Working...
                          X