The best way to lose weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best way to lose weight

Hi. My name is Katherine and I am 42 years old. For more then 5 years I am struggling with overweight. After giving birth to my kids I decided to stay home and focus on their education. At the beginning I thought that with time it will get better. But after almost two years I understood that my situation is getting worse. I started different types of diets, but nothing seemed to help. One week I could lose a few kg, in the following add twice more. Up till now I managed to lose a couple of kg, but I need more and I am very desperate, don't know which solution is the best. Wish there could be something to help me lose weight faster and easier. May be you can help me. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Katherine98; 27-03-2015, 09:18 PM.

Below is my regime in a nutshell. I find it easy to follow & it keeps me at a healthy & good looking weight. I dont see it as a diet, it’s more of a lifestyle, which is important as diets never last.

Drink plenty of water
    Have purechimp super tea once a day
    Eat healthily in the week & enjoy treats at the weekend
    Pick brown over white for grains
    Exercise at least 3 times a week

We all know how to eat healthily it’s just finding a way that works for you. I have found the regime above takes minimal effort.

Comment

Hi Katherine,

I had that exact problem too actually -- after my 3rd kid, it went to a point where no matter how much I worked out or cut down on carbs, I just couldn't lose weight. I tried some name-brand diet pills out there, and it would work only as long as I was consuming them. Once I stopped taking the pills, all the weight I lost (which wasn't much anyway) came back in a matter of weeks. I also find that supplements can't TONE your body, which means that even though they can help me lose 2kg, my clothes still felt tight.

But about two years ago I came across a cupping treatment that helps you lose weight AND tone your body, with no rebound after treatment. It's all natural and it spikes your metabolism like crazy, so it's pretty amazing, I lost about 5kg and dropped one size. You have to diet, yes, but it's quite flexible, and still allows me to enjoy things like sashimi and chicken. If you're interested you can contact [email protected] and tell them Judy referred you! :D

Comment

Hi!

The best way to lose weight - (Home Remedy)
        1. Zumba Dance workout every 2-3 times a week
        2. Fruits and vegetables - Increase your servings
        3. Drink plenty of water
        4. Green Tea with no sugar.

Comment

I lost 10 kgs by following the below regime. The weight loss was over 2 years. Slow and steady and thus far, I have been able to maintain my weight for more than 2 years after that. I have tried dieting and taking diet pills but nothing ever worked - drinks lots of water - cut carbo. I stopped eating rice after 8pm and cut off/ reduce carbon intake. I would replace it with vege/ meat and fruits instead - reduce meal portions and snacking. Only eat what is on your plate and snacking in between. Eat fruits and drink lots of liquid. That should keep you full until next meal - exercise!!! No dieting or eating healthy will make u lose weight permanently if you don't exercise. I started going for classes in the gym and later got a personal trainer. I also walk whenever possible esp after a heavy meal... I would take a longer walk home, walk to grocery store, climb steps instead of taking escalator etc. eat healthily, exercise moderately. Hope this helps!

Comment

Below is my regime in a nutshell. I find it easy to follow & it keeps me at a healthy & good looking weight. I dont see it as a diet, it’s more of a lifestyle, which is important as diets never last.

Drink plenty of water

We all know how to eat healthily it’s just finding a way that works for you. I have found the regime above takes minimal effort.

Comment

As old as it sounds, exercise exercise exercise. you might want to get a trainer or nutritionist as each body reacts differently. Alternatively you can also try some slimming treatments to get rid of stubborn fats and lose weight!

Comment

exercise and diet is the way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by nicoletan78 View Post
                  As old as it sounds, exercise exercise exercise. you might want to get a trainer or nutritionist as each body reacts differently. Alternatively you can also try some slimming treatments to get rid of stubborn fats and lose weight!
                  which slimming centre do you go?

Comment

Originally posted by happytimes View Post
                    which slimming centre do you go?
                    I go to SHOU slimming centre and currently sticking with it. you can find out more on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/shouslimmingcentre

Comment

Drink plenty of water

Comment

I go to SHOU slimming centre and currently sticking with it. you can find out more on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/shouslimmingcentre
                        Is difficult to get rid of my fats as well as the cellulites. Have decided to go with your recommendation at SHOU slimming centre, will be going next week!

Comment

How much weight have you lost so far? I have tried slimming centre once and never want to gone back because i always feel obliged to sign a package

Comment

hi nicole how much have you lost with SHOU slimming?

Comment

I'm also for Reductil/sibutramine because this pill is the best one. I lose my weight with reductil and in about three months i reduced about 17 kg of my weight.Now I keep lose weight and i'm happy that Reductil pill help me. i sugest you this www.pharmacy-4u.net pharmacy because is the most safe.
                              all the best ))

Comment

Working...
                              X