Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best way to lose weight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by cecyle View Post
    No wonder REDUCTIL sibutramine is best way to lose weight!!!

    have you tried it before? how does it work?

    Comment


    • #92
      The best way to lose weight is to train a lot, do sport a lot, follow a diet, don't eat too much and stay positive.
      You don't need to pay for that (the exception is food).

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by nicoletan78 View Post

        have you tried it before? how does it work?

        Hi

        I'm on reductil 15mg right now and I' very satisfied of its effect. I take a capsule in the morning before my breakfast and that's all I do
        It works by suppressing the appetite. I feel full after eating just a small portion. So basically I eat much less during the day comparing to what I was eating before starting he pills. Bu I do not skip meals, just eat less. Oh and I do drink more water than before. So the weight loss is inevitable. I lose 4kg / month. No diet, no sport, no cravings any more

        Cheers,

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by anee View Post


          Hi

          I'm on reductil 15mg right now and I' very satisfied of its effect. I take a capsule in the morning before my breakfast and that's all I do
          It works by suppressing the appetite. I feel full after eating just a small portion. So basically I eat much less during the day comparing to what I was eating before starting he pills. Bu I do not skip meals, just eat less. Oh and I do drink more water than before. So the weight loss is inevitable. I lose 4kg / month. No diet, no sport, no cravings any more

          Cheers,

          what happens when you stop talking reductil?

          Comment


          • #95
            Hi ladies..

            Two weeks back I went to "B" beauty salon and did my trial fat freeze treatment WITHOUT membrane. The course took about 10 minutes only or less maybe, followed by other "slimming" treatments. After the treatment, the lady told me not to worry that there won't be any scar marks after the treatment.. Worst to worst there will only be bruise which will go off after a few days. Now even after two weeks, I still see the machine scar mark on my tummy. So the lady said she will investigate this and keep me updated.

            Well, she called me up today and told me that nothing can be done as this is not a internal injury. She said that this was due to my skin is very thin and sensitive or even allergic. I have done several times of fat freeze treatment with other salons before and even longer duration (an hour)... She even can talk loud to me and say that I challenged her with questions that she cannot answer as she is not a skin professional.

            She even asked me to go and seek for a doctor or see a skin professional to advise me further. I paid for the amount to go for the trial fat freeze and now she is asking me to see a doctor and spend even more??

            Btw, before this she even ask me to go down and they will apply collagen gel for me. (As if after apply one time the collagen gel it will heal the scar...)

            Has anyone experienced the scar mark after fat freeze before? What can we ask them for to compensate me ? Should I ask them to send me a scar gel bottle or anything? Or should I just forget about it? I'm just afraid that the scan mark won't heal.

            Please advise..
            Last edited by zzan; 02-08-2016, 10:28 PM.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by zzan View Post
              Hi ladies..

              Two weeks back I went to "B" beauty salon and did my trial fat freeze treatment WITHOUT membrane. The course took about 10 minutes only or less maybe, followed by other "slimming" treatments. After the treatment, the lady told me not to worry that there won't be any scar marks after the treatment.. Worst to worst there will only be bruise which will go off after a few days. Now even after two weeks, I still see the machine scar mark on my tummy. So the lady said she will investigate this and keep me updated.

              Well, she called me up today and told me that nothing can be done as this is not a internal injury. She said that this was due to my skin is very thin and sensitive or even allergic. I have done several times of fat freeze treatment with other salons before and even longer duration (an hour)... She even can talk loud to me and say that I challenged her with questions that she cannot answer as she is not a skin professional.

              She even asked me to go and seek for a doctor or see a skin professional to advise me further. I paid for the amount to go for the trial fat freeze and now she is asking me to see a doctor and spend even more??

              Btw, before this she even ask me to go down and they will apply collagen gel for me. (As if after apply one time the collagen gel it will heal the scar...)

              Has anyone experienced the scar mark after fat freeze before? What can we ask them for to compensate me ? Should I ask them to send me a scar gel bottle or anything? Or should I just forget about it? I'm just afraid that the scan mark won't heal.

              Please advise..

              oh dear! scarring?! have you encountered such scarring with your previous fat freeze treatments?

              Comment


              • #97
                I think the first step is focusing on what you consume in your meal everyday because it is the only way of your calories. Exceptionally issues relating to pathology, the Intake of gain-weight foods is the main reason of extra weight. The list of these foods can conclude sugar, carbs, sweetened beverages, processed foods. Reducing the above foods, you limited the amount of unnecessary calories. Instead, you can use some foods suggested for diet such as aloe vera, vegetables, green tea, honey...There are more suggestions that you can consult at

                Comment


                • #98
                  Hello. I faced similar issues too. After 2 pregnancies, i cant seem to shed off that last kgs. Plus i exercise 3 times a week (zumba, jogging and yoga) n eat healthy and count calories intake. Recently, i just embark on a weight management program introduced by a fren. It aims to reduce body fats. No extreme dieting and no starvation needed. No side effects like heart palpitations or unable to sleep at night. Minimal or no exercise needed. It also guide you to choose the right type of food to help you slim more. This is my 2nd week on it n i can see my tummy becoming smaller. They provide free body fat analysis is available with no obligations. PM me if you are keen to do your free body fat analysis or find out more about the program.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by yongee86 View Post
                    Hello. I faced similar issues too. After 2 pregnancies, i cant seem to shed off that last kgs. Plus i exercise 3 times a week (zumba, jogging and yoga) n eat healthy and count calories intake. Recently, i just embark on a weight management program introduced by a fren. It aims to reduce body fats. No extreme dieting and no starvation needed. No side effects like heart palpitations or unable to sleep at night. Minimal or no exercise needed. It also guide you to choose the right type of food to help you slim more. This is my 2nd week on it n i can see my tummy becoming smaller. They provide free body fat analysis is available with no obligations. PM me if you are keen to do your free body fat analysis or find out more about the program.
                    what does the program do? do you have to take pills or whatnot?

                    Comment


                    • One of the key factors is CONSISTENCY. Do workouts that can push you to your limits and you keep doing everyday. Drink more water too.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X