Slim down safe and quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slim down safe and quick

Hi all, anyone who has succeeded care to share?

Hi nicolette! first i think you need to be aware of your lifestyle and try to change accordingly. I don't believe in slimming pills but if you are looking for something safer and effective you can try some slimming treatments. Actually worked for some of my friends!

Comment

I am currently doing slimming treatments. It has been 2 sessions with them and I have already lost close to 3kg! I have tried dieting but i just couldn't seem to get rid of the stubborn fats!

Comment

Originally posted by jennytan80 View Post
        I am currently doing slimming treatments. It has been 2 sessions with them and I have already lost close to 3kg! I have tried dieting but i just couldn't seem to get rid of the stubborn fats!
        Hmmm I have tried other slimming centre before but couldn't lose much. worst thing their staff keep wanting to me to sign the packages. had quite a bad experience

Comment

My friend gained around 10kg during her pregnancy (she wears size s bef pregnant) and this is what she did to lost the added weight: signed up gym membership, attended 10 sessions of personal training in addition to attending gym classes EVERYDAY, classes include pilates, kickboxing etc. she was still eating as per what normal person eat but strictly no supper. She really back to wearing her size s. To slim down via exercise may not have quick results as slimming salon but at least it's a safe and healthy way. Slimming pill is always a no-no because of side effects and not safe.

Comment

Originally posted by nicholettegoh View Post
            Hmmm I have tried other slimming centre before but couldn't lose much. worst thing their staff keep wanting to me to sign the packages. had quite a bad experience
            I go to shou slimming centre... doing the LPG treatment now. now can win some cash giveaway at their Facebook. go try! https://www.facebook.com/shouslimmingcentre

Comment

I go to shou slimming centre... doing the LPG treatment now. now can win some cash giveaway at their Facebook. go try! https://www.facebook.com/shouslimmingcentre
              hey jenny thanks for the recommendation will try it sometime soon!

Comment

Originally posted by hilal
                Reductil from www.cheapmeds4u.com works great, I was very glad with the result.

I'm off Reductil for about 2 months and no weight regain!
                I can maintain my weight by simply eating healthy, no diet and no sport...nothing.
                Hi hill thanks for sharing! but am not inclined to taking pills at the moment

Comment

I don't think there's a quick way to lose weight but there are effective ways. I find that having a personal trainer that cares for you is important. If u follow the sessions regularly and their advice, you will most certainly see changes It's also changing of lifestyle - to exercise more and eat healthy. There's really no shortcut. I would not recommend dieting, slimming pills or any other slimming tea/ treatment. I don't think it's worthwhile to compromise your long term health to lose weight. Your body needs nutrition. Being healthy should be your priority... not looking good for other people. I managed to lose over 10 kgs over a couple of years and have maintained my weight for more than 3 years.

Comment

Hi jenny! I recently tried Shou Slimming centre! Have went for the UltraLipo treatment . not so much weight loss as you did as I have only undergone 1 session. but I'm more impressed with double result. After that treatment i already saw my cellulite fade. will definitely go back! thanks!

Comment

Hi jenny! I recently tried Shou Slimming centre! Have went for the UltraLipo treatment . not so much weight loss as you did as I have only undergone 1 session. but I'm more impressed with double result. After that treatment i already saw my cellulite fade. will definitely go back! thanks!
                      wow that sounds really good! I want to lose weight post natal, will it work as much on me as well?

Comment

I'm interested in buying Phentermine slimming pill online on www.cheapmeds4u.com
                        Any one wants to share?

Comment

Hi Leenyui are slimming pills really in fashion now? There has been too many cases of it having side effects and stories which are not so pleasant.

Comment

Hello
                            I'm on Reductil slimming pills and I had great success of weight loss with these medicine. The only side effect I've observed were insomnia and headache, but it is not so bad. I've got them online on www.meridiareductil.com. I sincerely recommend this online pharmacy to everyone. Due to these pills, I am full of life, more active and my self-confidence has risen. It is worth to try.
                            Good luck ladies

Comment

Hi Leenyui are slimming pills really in fashion now? There has been too many cases of it having side effects and stories which are not so pleasant.
                              i don't think they were ever in fashion. tried it once and didn't have a single effect on me. stopped taking it after 3 months. Natural is best. or maybe even slimming treatments.

Comment

Working...
                              X