Slim down safe and quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicoletan78 View Post

i see! it's actually important that you go to one that's not only reputable, but also have better reviews. there are so many of these places out there that it can get confusing haha! you just dont know which to go to! however, trust your gut feeling!

but the problem is many salons are now sponsoring bloggers (be it big shot or small fry) to put up good reviews everywhere. we can't trust online reviews anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mianne View Post

but the problem is many salons are now sponsoring bloggers (be it big shot or small fry) to put up good reviews everywhere. we can't trust online reviews anymore.

true that! usually what i do is i'll go for a trial to see if i like the treatment and the entire vibe of the place. reviews are good reading materials, but most importantly, trust yourself!

Comment

Hello. I faced similar issues too. After 2 pregnancies, i cant seem to shed off that last kgs. Plus i exercise 3 times a week (zumba, jogging and yoga) n eat healthy and count calories intake. The weight just refuse to go down. Recently, i just embark on a weight management program introduced by a fren. It aims to reduce body fats. No extreme dieting and no starvation needed. No side effects like heart palpitations or unable to sleep at night. Minimal or no exercise needed. This is my 2nd week on it n i can see my tummy becoming smaller. They provide free body fat analysis with no obligations. PM me if you are keen to do your free body fat analysis or find out more about the program.

Comment

Originally posted by yongee86 View Post
          Hello. I faced similar issues too. After 2 pregnancies, i cant seem to shed off that last kgs. Plus i exercise 3 times a week (zumba, jogging and yoga) n eat healthy and count calories intake. The weight just refuse to go down. Recently, i just embark on a weight management program introduced by a fren. It aims to reduce body fats. No extreme dieting and no starvation needed. No side effects like heart palpitations or unable to sleep at night. Minimal or no exercise needed. This is my 2nd week on it n i can see my tummy becoming smaller. They provide free body fat analysis with no obligations. PM me if you are keen to do your free body fat analysis or find out more about the program.

what kind of weight management program is that? pills? or diet plans?

Comment

Hi. 16/8 intermittent fasting helped me. I wish to lose weight quickly.

Comment

Working...
            X