Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steflovesnate
    replied
    Dunk coke or pepsi down! Or brush your teeth, it ll refresh you somehow!

Leave a comment:

• kimberchin
    replied
    Sigh. Me also use to be able to stay up the whole night even when i was in poly. And now, i am ding my BSc, having such a hard time staying up. Coffee used to be effective. But now, i am completely immuned to it already.

Sigh. If only i can be like those, read one time, can remember everything already!

Leave a comment:

• Averi.Grace
    replied
    I've never liked coffee.
    So, i always drink green tea instead cause i can't consume sweet drinks at night.
    SUGAR RUSH!
    I don't have the habit of drinking sweet drinks at night.
    but on that day, i was way too sleepy cause i went out in the afternoon, so, i tried drinking red bull and i ended up not studying cause i just couldn't sit still.
    All i wanted to do at that time was to run and jump and to roll around.
    so, i ended up taking a bath instead and went to bed which was hard, kept turning here and there but just couldn't sleep.
    Eversince then, i never consume red bull anymore.

Leave a comment:

• mark78
    replied
    now i uncle ****. going to sleep at ten - 11pm then wake up at 4 or 5am to study. damn siong.. but have to tiong for few more months. well ginwong, try not to take too much red bull. high in sugar content. tea still the best for me

Leave a comment:

• ginwong
    replied
    red bull works for me . but rather sweet

Leave a comment:

• iamgracey
    replied
    i think tea is more effective for me than coffee, but when i'm really tired, both doesnt work for me.

Leave a comment:

• Ziann
    replied
    I watched Nu Ren Wo Zui Da yesterday and Niu Er said he took this ginger supplement from Fancl and it made him stay awake whole night. HTH

Leave a comment:

• shootingstar18
    replied
    Originally posted by ave View Post
    i've got a friend who will stay awake for 2 hours after 1 can of coffee haha! so if he wanna stay up for another 2 hours, he'll drink another can! i'm super amazed! haha

but coffee doesnt work for me =(

but i realised that if i dont sleep after a certain time, i cant fall asleep! so if i need to burn midnight oil, i'll try n stay awake until that time LOL
    haha. maybe u're immuned to its effects already?
    hmm same here but after that my brain cant work anymore and auto shuts off. wont be able to concentrate and will feel so groggy.

Leave a comment:

• greenraindrop
    replied
    When I was young, I will sleep early like 10pm and wake up early like 4am to study.
    To keep yourself awake, instead of just reading notes, you can try doing past year papers, or just write something. Then you won't feel so tired easily.

Leave a comment:

• ave
    replied
    i've got a friend who will stay awake for 2 hours after 1 can of coffee haha! so if he wanna stay up for another 2 hours, he'll drink another can! i'm super amazed! haha

but coffee doesnt work for me =(

but i realised that if i dont sleep after a certain time, i cant fall asleep! so if i need to burn midnight oil, i'll try n stay awake until that time LOL

Leave a comment:

• shootingstar18
    replied
    Originally posted by ilusion View Post
    i read somewhere that you should drink coffee and take a power nap...

after 15 mins or so the caffine will kick in and then you will automatically wake up feeling more refreshed and can stay awake longer.

not tried and tested though...
    my power naps usually last for hours.

Leave a comment:

• ilusion
    replied
    i read somewhere that you should drink coffee and take a power nap...

after 15 mins or so the caffine will kick in and then you will automatically wake up feeling more refreshed and can stay awake longer.

not tried and tested though...

Leave a comment:

• shootingstar18
    replied
    Originally posted by prettyeagle View Post
    I drink chicken essence I am someone who always likes to burn midnight oil because I always do last minute revisions. I find I study better at night than in the afternoons or mornings.
    cant drink too much of that cause it's kinda "heaty". plus staying up late = "heaty" too.

Leave a comment:

• shootingstar18
    replied
    sometimes caffaine doesnt work anymore with the same quantity because your body is "immuned" to the effects already, same like medicine.
    and caffaine is bad... i think someone should invent wakeup pills as opposed to sleeping pills!

Leave a comment:

• prettyeagle
    replied
    I drink chicken essence I am someone who always likes to burn midnight oil because I always do last minute revisions. I find I study better at night than in the afternoons or mornings.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X