No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haven watched the monday amazing race but update myself from the website.

didnt catch the amazing asia, is it good? errrr, I dont like the Singapore team

Comment

• Precisely! Thats why I prefer the BQ compared to others. They are so full of energy and smiles in every leg. I get very depress just by looking at the black mamas, always full of whines, complains and a super duper sour 'black' face.

Comment

• Boohoo The gals are out. I don't feel like watching the finals =(

Comment

• yeah...me too. Don't like the rest. In fact, I really dislike them. Sigh....I cant even decide, out of the 3 teams, who is the most or least deserving because all of them to me are equally detestable.

Comment

• Beauty Queen is out! Aiyo. Now I hope the guys team will win the race.

Comment

• i dont like the Bamas .. they're really arrogant and stuck up but they've been really lucky throughout the race. I hope they dont win.

rob has anger management problem...poor kim! Will be rooting for the model boys next week! i cant wait!!

Comment

• i can't wait for tonight's finale. i don't like any teams now so i don't care who wins, i just want to watch for the drama. i don't rob especially, he has such a bad temper.

Comment

• Amazing Race - All Stars Edition

Amazing race is back again. Which team do you support?

Comment

• i saw the all stars, so exciting. since i know all the team members, i am not rooting for any. i just want to watch drama by the so call mean teams, rob and amber. i don't mind the beauty queens or the cha cha cha (oswald and his partner) winning.

Comment

• i would prefer rob and amber.. thou they're mean~~

Comment

• I like Uchenna & Joyce but they have won once already!
                        Hmmm.. I don't mind Oswald & Danny and Teri & Ian.
                        Hates Charla & Mirna and Rob & Amber (Rob to be specific, but they DO make good TV!)

Comment

• i hope Uchenna & Joyce will win again!

Comment

• Quite surprised Rob & Amber had such a sudden and early exit!

Comment

• Romber are out. Monday nights are boring again.

Comment

• I am so gutted that they are out! My favourite team, though most people will say they are mean etc.....but i think they played the game with flair and brought the race to a very entertaining and competitive level.

Comment

Working...
                                X