The Amazing Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah and the mix of people in it are cool.. =D
    was kinda surprised to see a goth couple in it.. haha..

Comment

• i have missed it~ i am currently still in china. but will be back end NOV. when are they going to have a marathon for it~

Comment

• who was kicked out in the second leg of the race yesterday? Dozed off...

But no handsome guys this time round.

The Chinese daddy is funny. And that goth guy is "cute". Initially I didn't know he is a male. And the donkeys were so stubbborn! And the sounds they made when they were forced and angry, so funny.

Ireland is such a nice place too. But don't think it is a popular place for tourists?

Comment

• The married ministers got eliminated in 2nd leg. Yea this time round no cute guys hahaha! I like the goth couple and the chinese father and daughter team, but the dad quite nagging, so i can understand the daughter's frustration

Comment

• Originally posted by CaramelGirl View Post
            it's still showing now. 2-hr special. 10-12am.
            I didn't want to watch half way through ... I usually prefer cable since Ch 5 always has too many ads.

Comment

• I'm the biggest fan of Amazing Race. Haha.

This season I'm supporting the goth couple Kynt and Vyxin, and the siblings Azaria and Handekea (I love their names!). Lorena and Jason are kinda cute too but I saw the preview for episode 3 and she's gonna have a breakdown next week.

For those who missed the first couple of episodes, or those like me who can't afford to wait till Wednesday (The US is showing it every Sunday!), you can watch it on Youtube. (Hope I'm allowed to post this here)

TAR rocks, it's the only reality show that I never get sick of

Comment

• Amazing Race 12 doesn't look that nice...
                Not much cute guys

Anyway the trailer for epi 4 involves dancing ...

Comment

• just watched the third episode.. they had to squeeze camel milk and then drink it.. =x
                  the next episode looks interesting!

Comment

• Watched the last 2 episodes, i think for this season. it was really a close fight.. At least 2 or 3 teams will arrive at the pitstop together.. interesting!

Me too, i like the siblings.. they are very steady... always catch up in the end.

Comment

• This week no Amazing Race?

Comment

• cos this week they are having survivor finale.

Comment

• kynt and vysin got out of the race yesterday. feel so sad abt them. wrong move make by kynt.

Comment

• yah.. i saw it yesterday.. bad decision.. don't understand why when they saw that their closest competitor is the whining couple.. what's their name is it lorena and jason? can't stand the girl.. kept getting angry...

Comment

• that was the first episode i watched of the amazing race and i was seriously wondering why the goth couple didn't choose to U-turn the ones right behind them. at least they can be sure then that they won't be the last team, if they can be fast enough.

can't remember the name, i only know the girl is the one who kept saying "I hate u" to the guy in some previous episodes during the flashbacks.. and then in this episode she actually said "i love u". haha, not very convincing if you asked me.

Comment

• It's Nathan (Nate) and Jennifer (Jenn). Lorena and Jason have been eliminated when they were in Africa.

Comment

Working...
                                X