No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeps! they were super fast! cant wait for the next epi! the preview on the flyer was woooO!

Comment

• i love the cowboys!

Comment

• the epi at singapore was great, esp the one at the flyer.

if given the chance, i would walk from 1 carriage to the other at the top (541 feet)!! 1 in a lifetime opportunity!

Comment

• today is the finale.. hand itchy and feel like commenting about today episode but shall wait for another few days in case i comment some spoilers.. :D

anyway, (i think this is not related to the results) first time to see in amazing race history that there is some sort of tension in the finish line..

Comment

• awwwww jet n cord didn't win..can't watch the video at youtube anymore!!luckily i managed to catch the spore episode..
            Last edited by kny4eva; 15-05-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• you can still watch at youtube... a very kind soul uploaded here. Search for dcdice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6kYBl6FnNY

hths.

Comment

• Ya, kinda disappointed that jet and cord didn't win =(
                thought they will catch up with Dan and Jordan at Coit tower..
                Dan and Jordan are lucky to win cos they manage to run out first when the plane landed..

Comment

• yes, i found jet and cord are the humble lot. whereas one of the duo brother Dan and Jordan ( forgot which one ) is more arrogant as it's bad of him to chide his competitor during the star wars simulation round where the other brother is meeky and quieter one. at the finishing line, the arrogant one said :"oh, i have helped my brother to win the competition"

anyway i also found the couple lost their cool when the cabbie lost his way to one of the destination..think they scold some [email protected]#@$ words in the ride. very unclassy of them..c'mon, if your driver lost his way, you can help navigate the map but the boy's girl ramble and look out of the window instead with a glum face, as if she is giving up so soon and still scold others.......funny eh, the game is yours not the cabbie

Comment

• i think the cowboys should have won. =( but they played the game with integrity and i respect them for that.

Comment

• yup.....i also prefer for the cowboys to win, ......simply detest that duo brother Dan and Jordan!!

Comment

• i have to agree. i think the cowboys deserved to win.

but deep down i was rooting for the lesbian team. was hoping that a girl-girl team would win.

Comment

• I think the cowboys play with integrity and is very optismistic throughout the race.. Quite a pity that they did not win the race..
                          I'm thinking if I was the one in the star war task, I confirm will push away the guy who block my way and made me can't proceed on.. At most both of us need to start all over again.. Hahaha.. I'm so bad.. =p

Comment

• Regarding the finishing line where there's some tension, I think brandy is quite petty and still get over how Caite Uturn them in the spore leg.. And even say why they never go and Uturn the cowboys whom are so strong in the race..
                            Then Caite also quite bad.. As pinky_femme say, she should try to solve the problem when their cab driver lost his way and not throwing a tantrum and scold the driver dumb ass.. So bad..

Comment

• did any1 managed to watch AR S16 last episode online?? i have googled around but can't find any site that's showing.....

wonder if any kind soul can advise where you manage to watch it??

Comment

• it in youtude

Comment

Working...
                                X