Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yvonne Else
    replied
    Another good way to tone the legs is to Brisk-Walk for 30 mins (thrice a week). You can either do it on a threadmill or outdoors like parks, around reservoirs, some nature reserve place, etc.. =)

Leave a comment:

• Pinkieoreo
    replied
    I will massage my legs with massage oil for at least an hour before i sleep. I do jog and swim pretty actively. It kinda keeps my legs toned and shape. So perhaps you guys wld want to try it? No pain, No gain.

Leave a comment:

• dollishchic
    replied
    Originally posted by juniper berry View Post
    I was watching the beauty program from Taiwan where those taiwanese models share their tips to help keep their legs slender and nice. One of it is from Lim Chi Ling- she will do leg lifting(like cycling in the air while lying down, she claims it helps to tone her abs as well as give her slender legs) for half hour everyday before she sleeps.
    wow if this works, i need to be more hardworking!

Leave a comment:

• iwan2noe
    replied
    Originally posted by aeris View Post
    You can try going to slimming centres.

I am an asethetician. If you do not have any idea which one to go you can come to me.

But be prepared that when you go to these places, at least will be spending like $300.

Usually incorrect excercise will cause bulky muscles. Best leave to the experts.

Alternative is plastic surgery, commonly call removing of 'carrot leg' for calf. And thighs can do liposuction. Which of course with a little risk involve.
    Hi Aeris,

Which slimming centres are you from?I am looking for a good slimming centre..Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jachelle
    replied
    omg i would do that every night if it gets me her legs. hahahaha. she really has my dream figure.

Leave a comment:

• juniper berry
    replied
    I was watching the beauty program from Taiwan where those taiwanese models share their tips to help keep their legs slender and nice. One of it is from Lim Chi Ling- she will do leg lifting(like cycling in the air while lying down, she claims it helps to tone her abs as well as give her slender legs) for half hour everyday before she sleeps.

Leave a comment:

• erinn
    replied
    I so need to read this thread. Haha. I'm thin but i've big thighs lo.r. I'm so lazy to exercise. I should really get down to exercising to work off those fats at my thighs. I want slim legs!

Leave a comment:

• pinken_inc
    replied
    Originally posted by flybye View Post
    my friend swears that by running long distance DO slim down the thighs and the legs overall. but it's up to you girls whether you have the patience to run up to 5km each time, or more than 30min regularly. (she runs 5km everyday and her legs are so slim!)
    hey i swear by this too!! i used to jog for 45mins and my legs were slim...note the past tense used

just look at those long distance marathon runners! they r living proofs!

Leave a comment:

• flybye
    replied
    my friend swears that by running long distance DO slim down the thighs and the legs overall. but it's up to you girls whether you have the patience to run up to 5km each time, or more than 30min regularly. (she runs 5km everyday and her legs are so slim!)

Leave a comment:

• melloveeu
    replied
    me too! i've got thunder thighs but what i'm doing now to reduce/tone it is by climbing the stairs (1st - 24thstorey) & Jog on every saturday. idk if this will cause my thigh to become bulky or not ***

Leave a comment:

• wildsaffair
    replied
    I don't really believe in jogging that it will actually slim the legs, it will only build muscles and tone your legs, but if you never regularly jogs, your muscle will slowly build into fats.

I usually do stretching at home. Or some workouts. If you want to know the procedures, you can read some fitness books. One way that I find it effective is by lying flat on the floor, both hands at the side ( to control your body weight ), raise both of your leg straight 45 degrees up then count to 8 and slowly lower both down, repeat 8 times. This workout can also work around your abs and your bums.

Doing Yoga also helps alot. It's very healthy.

Hope I helps =)

Leave a comment:

• CaRameLLo
    replied
    do u jog regularly?

Leave a comment:

• huahuahua
    replied
    Originally posted by CaRameLLo View Post
    uhh...i have radish legs too!!
    i'm so desperate with it.

hmm..cycling in stationary bicycle in the gym can make our calves bigger?
    so jogging is the better way to get the legs more slim?

don't think jogging will make our legs more slim. i jog alot but still! *SIGHS*

Leave a comment:

• CaRameLLo
    replied
    uhh...i have radish legs too!!
    i'm so desperate with it.

hmm..cycling in stationary bicycle in the gym can make our calves bigger?
    so jogging is the better way to get the legs more slim?

Leave a comment:

• fashionlover
    replied
    Originally posted by princessy View Post
    Think the genes for male and female is different. I noticed guys who played lots of sports (e.g. basketball) also have very slim calves. But not for female.
    agreed! the more i jog/run the thicker my leg....hence i stop totally...now the only thing i do is massage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X