No announcement yet.

Wedding / ROM Makeup & Hairstyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry outta topic.. For D&D, which MUA wld you recommend?

My budget is not more than $100...

Comment

hollywood secret

hi guys, u all may try hollywood secret from scotts, the prices are not so steep. $65, for home $90. their hairdo not bad, make up not bad, but service not that good to me, a bit rude.

edited to remove sms language
      Last edited by michannat; 10-04-2005, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Bobbi Brown Bridal Beauty

saw a leaflet on the BB counter in Robinsons City Hall that was quite interesting.

Menu of Services
        =============
        Bridal Makeup tea session

For the brides-to-be: Learn how to create a radiant and classic look for your wedding.

For the Mother and Mother-in-law of the bride: let out experts create a dressed up look that's just as special as she is

For the bridesmaids: tailor-made for each attendant, a personalized look that complements the bridal party.

Package fee: $500
        * $350 redeemable for Bobbi Brown Products
        * One face palette worth $90 for the brides-to-be

T&C:
        1. Registration at BB counter @ Robinsons Raffles City (63362596)
        2. Minimum 10-12 persons per session.
        3. Promotions ends 31st May 2005

Comment

Anyone tried Ponnie Hsu before? She seems like very famous in MU and Hairdo esp. for brides.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoochie
            Anyone tried Ponnie Hsu before? She seems like very famous in MU and Hairdo esp. for brides.
            Ponnie Hsu.
            I heard that she got bad attiude.
            Heard from a friend, her SIL got her for MU on her ROM.
            She look sleepy on that day, reason: when for clubbing the night before.
            She used two different color of blusher on the cheeks. Which means one color on one cheeks.
            Some of her guest said she look horrible on that day.

Recently i tried Sandy Ho for hairstyling. she do makeup as well. She is early and she is fast.
            There were six of us and she did our hair in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by JiaQing
              Ponnie Hsu.
              I heard that she got bad attiude.
              Heard from a friend, her SIL got her for MU on her ROM.
              She look sleepy on that day, reason: when for clubbing the night before.
              She used two different color of blusher on the cheeks. Which means one color on one cheeks.
              Some of her guest said she look horrible on that day.

Recently i tried Sandy Ho for hairstyling. she do makeup as well. She is early and she is fast.
              There were six of us and she did our hair in an hour.
              gee!! thats very very unprofessional.. even giving two different cheek colour!! i would refuse to pay her if thats the kind of service she give!!

sandy ho is quite good huh? super fast.. 6 hairdos in one hour!!! impressive!!

Comment

Anyone knows Sandy Ho's contact info? TIA

Comment

Can i post her website here? or must PM you her contact?

She is fast becoz most of us want simple hairstyle by just putting some pins to make it look neat. and one of us, she has very short hair, some hair mud and spray to set her hair.
                  Last edited by JiaQing; 15-09-2005, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Hi cotters,

Any cotters know of any gd make-up and hair stylist which charge reasonable price?
                    It's for D&D. Which MUA will u recommend?
                    TIA!!!

Comment

Dear all,

I have a free trial makeover. MU Artist is Sandy Ho.
                      Saturday I engage her for a Makeover and she got this promotion, if I intro to another friend, my friend will be entitled to a free trial.
                      Interested to have this free trial please PM me.
                      I have to pass you her name card and behind the name card she wrote "One free trial".

p/s : Given away! So dont PM me anymore!
                      Last edited by JiaQing; 11-10-2005, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I highly recommend TG Goh, he's great! I used him for my ROM ceremony and photoshoot, everyone said the make up and hair are very well done!

He is very creative too! He'll look at your dress and your accessories, and create unique hair pieces for you. Very good eye for colour indeed.

Also, when I forgot about my bouquet for the photoshoot, he went to Far East Flora bright and early in the morning to get it, and refuse our offer to pay him back. Top marks for his service

However, his charges are on the high side... But it's a one in a lifetime deal, right?

Comment

Birthday_flames, how are his charges like? any website? thanks

Who can provide pictures of Sandy Ho's make up? I went to her website, but nothing much.

Comment

Sorry for this silly question. Do people get ROM only in the mornings? Are there afternoon (as in after 1pm) slots? And can we choose which slots we want?

Comment

Hi Citrella,
                              Yes, there are diff slots available & nowadys u can even hold your solemnisations on weekends at outdoor locations. U can choose your own time slots as well

Comment

Chance upon this website when surfing for ROM makeup ideas.
                                http://www.facesbytaylor.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X