No announcement yet.

Constipated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup definitely fruits help in constipation. Usually i will go only once a week but nowadays i make it a habit to eat banana in the morning. It help to clear at least 2-3 times a week. But it really depends on my body. Now its almost a week already...

zeon: B& H is a TCM product? We have to consume this for 3 months and stop or consume this on a long term basis?

Comment

• Berkunis herbal tea gave me terrible stomachache until I sweat and tremble and roll on the floor. Sure, I definitely go to the toilet but I really don't like this "torture".

Comment

• Try Lactus. It helps to relieve constipation by drawing water to the colon thus mking the stool soft and easy to pass out. Lactus is available in pharmancy (i.e Watson or Guardian). I used to have problem with bowel movement but after a doctor prescribed this to me, I find that it helps and I am more regular in my bowel movement. You can easily get it without prescription.

Comment

• Try B&H

Its a 3 month basis of consumption to solve Constipation problem
          I got a book here that talk more about it if you are living in Singapore
          http://aynws.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Carrison View Post
            Its a 3 month basis of consumption to solve Constipation problem
            I got a book here that talk more about it if you are living in Singapore
            http://aynws.blogspot.com/
            but i find tt contrary to many lfi distributors's words, b&h actually promotes dependence for me, and no. 3 mths doesnt solve anything.
            my constipation worsen immediately when i stopped b&h, unlike when i take real tcm from chung hwa/xia's clinic. on those tcm, when i stopped taking medication, i can still visit the toilet frequently for the next few weeks to months.
            i have another friend who has been taking b&h for 2 yrs +, and accordingly to her, her dosage needs to be increased as compared to 2 yrs back for the effects to show. this is clearly not a good sign. another 2 yrs down the road, she will probably need to overdose herself on b&h in order to visit the toilet....

Comment

• Try yogurt, it works very well on me when i get constipation.

Comment

• So far out of all the natural remedies I have tried, Karma Blends natural tea has worked the best for me. Its called Eater's digest and is an amazing blend of carom seeds and chamomile...Great after heavy meals!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spongybabe
                  I am not a regular toilet person also. So whenever I got stuck, I drink this berkunis herbal tea. It's available in those Chinese medicinal shops. I tried looking for it in guardian but dint find.
                  U drink it after dinner, the next morning sure go.
                  But must follow the instruction and put one teaspoon, I once put slightly more than 1 and the next day I had to go 2-3 times... But I actually felt good after that, so light.:-)
                  Visit my blog
                  www.slendermum.blogspot.com
                  Can get it from any chinese medicine shop?
                  Then we brew it our own??
                  how much it cost?

Paiseh for the many questions...

Comment

• Originally posted by ashleymae View Post
                    So far out of all the natural remedies I have tried, Karma Blends natural tea has worked the best for me. Its called Eater's digest and is an amazing blend of carom seeds and chamomile...Great after heavy meals!
                    Where can we buy this Karma Blends natural tea n how much it cost?

Comment

• My daughter is 2 and has had horrible problems with constipation ever since she was a baby and taken off breast milk. Her pediatrician prescribed medication that worked but there was no middle ground. She was either constipated or 'blowing out the back'. Not to mention it tasted so bad it was a struggle to get her to take it. Since then we have switched to a new doctor and she recommended Mira-lax. It is not a quick fix but it got her system working like normal. She can only take 4 grams twice a day, but check with your doctor for a proper dose. It’s great because you mix it with milk or juice and she takes it right down.

Comment

• Prune juice is good for constipation. Its a natural laxative. I used to take prune juice, now I take organic prune paste instead. Cold prune juices makes me cough and prune paste is alright for me. You can take it in several ways, like add to water, spread on bread but I just eat from a teaspoon and drink some water every morning. I will normally visit the toilet in abt 30 mins after that.

Comment

• hihi, i have constipation problems since i was very very young and till recently then i went to see a chinese physician at Redhill and after taking his med for about a mth, i was completely healed!! went on a daily basis...

Comment

• Pills For Constipation - http://vitolax.com I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
                            Last edited by Emma1689; 08-02-2016, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Constipation occurs when our intestines are too slow in pushing the stools out of the body. Cause there isn't enough water in the stools to soften it and move it thru. Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink at least ten glasses of warm water to wash out the toxins in the body. Or try the banana cure with warm milk, it works well on me.

Comment

• Prunes! Or an apple! Prunes are general a popular choice for coping with constipation. Perhaps only for me apple helps too! =)

Comment

Working...
                                X