All The SHY PEOPLE Fall In HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

If you are alone and need a boy cuddler to lie there and listen to you at the end of the day's work, this might be for you.
    All age are welcome.

This is a cuddling service available for women who want no string attached, no sex involved session lasting 1 to 2 hours.
    Just pure cuddling at a location that is convenient for you.

Height: 172cm
    Weight: 58kg

Drop a message at [email protected] for more details.

Comment

Interesting and informative post. Well written and well explained post. I would like to appreciate you for your efforts. Thanks for sharing.

Modern Empress

Comment

I guess I belong here, I'm introvert and shy...

Comment

Sharing an article here. Happy valentine's day!
          10 Best Luxury Spas in Singapore – Valentine’s Day Special | Tranquiltrove - Reviews | Discover the best beauty places around you

Comment

Originally posted by sobranie View Post
            Im downright shy. It's not a self-esteem issue, i am sure because i am confident of my own abilities even though i know i'm not exactly the best out there.

It's a personality thing. As a child i have always been shy. I talk little to strangers. In fact, I could sit beside a stranger and get stricken with fear as he talks to me.

I would become dumb and mute in a group especially during group events. I can't survive at parties without having my stress levels pierce through the highest clouds.

In other words, I'm so shy I probably need professional help.

I can talk to people 1-to-1 but the moment someone else joins in, i get all silent and do not dare to talk anymore.

I get so shy in a public/group setting i start to mumble and behave a little "retarded" (no offence).

Anyone out there as shy as I am?
            You have a friend in me. I am like that too. When I'm in crowds I feel choked up and would escape after a few minutes. They think I'm rude but that's not it. I just find it hard to bear to be around so many people. It gives me the chills.

Comment

Me too.
              I always feel the most comfortable when I'm with one friend.
              I always like to go "dates" with my female friend only.

Comment

Sometimes I will be quite shy towards some people I don't really know, but over the years I have tried to be more chatty, and engage in longer conversation with others. Usually shy people can blabber once you get us onto a topic that we care about. When I talk to shy people who are like me, I will encourage them to make them feel more comfortable, let them trust me, and I will avoid making jokes at the expense of shy people. I know how they will feel, cause I have this friend, she loves to bring people down and create those silly jokes so as to make others feel inferior.

Comment

I learn to overcome shyness when I'm actually older, but there will still be situation when I feel shy, or even when I meet people I feel shy towards. I can get so tongue tied, awkward and lose all my self confidence.

Comment

There is nothing to be shy about,.. we aint born to make others happy so speak your mind and if they find it unacceptable... move on....

Be it with someone you like... if you aint yourself then it defeats the purpose of them liking you...

Comment

I'm still trying to overcome that too. One of my friend told me that she do feel shy and nervous when it comes to a total stranger, as she tends to think a lot, for example the action she do and speak might make her think what's on the person mind, worry on how others see you.

Comment

Be natural, be yourself! If you feel uncomfortable, other people will feel the same too! Even if don't talk, the situation won't be awkward!

Comment

Originally posted by sobranie View Post
                          Im downright shy. It's not a self-esteem issue, i am sure because i am confident of my own abilities even though i know i'm not exactly the best out there.

It's a personality thing. As a child i have always been shy. I talk little to strangers. In fact, I could sit beside a stranger and get stricken with fear as he talks to me.

I would become dumb and mute in a group especially during group events. I can't survive at parties without having my stress levels pierce through the highest clouds.

In other words, I'm so shy I probably need professional help.

I can talk to people 1-to-1 but the moment someone else joins in, i get all silent and do not dare to talk anymore.

I get so shy in a public/group setting i start to mumble and behave a little "retarded" (no offence).

Anyone out there as shy as I am?
                          I was abit like that when I was younger, I thought I was shy but as I grew older, I realised I was just quiet and there's really nothing wrong with being quiet. If you can talk to people 1 to 1, then you are probably okay?

Maybe your stress level is due to the fact that you think you NEED to be sociable and talkative. Not everyone can be that. Sometimes its really okay to be quiet. If you study the people who are constantly talking in a group surrounding, they are not always interesting and they can be quite annoying sometimes!

If you have nothing to say, being worried and thinking frantically about what to say can only make it worse. So speak only when you need to and if not just listen, nod and smile. If someone asks why you are so quiet, just say that you have nothing to add ?? It's not as though you are ignoring people that are actually speaking to you.

Comment

Working...
                          X