Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poem
    replied
    Mummies of older babies & toddlers....when did your baby started to crawl? mine is coming close to nine months old but she doesnt seem to take that first crawl yet. However she manuveors quite well in a baby walker.

Leave a comment:

• mango
    replied
    waaah, I wanna go!! (and I owe Davis a lunch for her generosity ) but I dont think I can bring baby out shopping cause if I do go out, I'll be slinging her, and I cant sling for long if I walk around (baby too heavy). When are you girls going? Maybe I can meet up you all for lunch or tea before/after your shopping?

Leave a comment:

• momopeach
    replied
    Me! Me! Me!

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied
    Originally posted by momopeach
    CC mums gathering sounds like a great idea.
    So, anyone game for a gathering? Can sit and chat, or, check out year-end sales. I haven't seen the newly-done Tangs

I think I'd be ok to bring baby out to town or something as soon as next week

Leave a comment:

• IceBaby
    replied
    Originally posted by cherie
    Haiks?? Do i know u?? Your baby's name sound sooooooooo familiar!! U in any yahoo groups??

Seems like all of us who have a 2 year old toddler will nicknamed them Monster.. Lol. Guess they are that scary!

Hi there :wave:

Nope, I'm not in any yahoo groups...

Of coz they were scary, they can't stay still for a sec

Leave a comment:

• cherie
    replied
    Originally posted by IceBaby
    Hi all mums, I'm a mother of a 2 yrs old little monster . Currently pregnant :preggie: with my 2nd one. Going to due in end feb or mar.

Nice meeting you all... have a nice weekend ahead!
    Haiks?? Do i know u?? Your baby's name sound sooooooooo familiar!! U in any yahoo groups??

Seems like all of us who have a 2 year old toddler will nicknamed them Monster.. Lol. Guess they are that scary!

Leave a comment:

• cherie
    replied
    Originally posted by jennifer_77

But the schooling thing is also a prob for me. DOnt know whether i should enrol more academic based stuff for him besides the playgroup.
    Yeah.. all moms go through this phase including myself now.. Will be talking to more friends on this issue to help me out..

But 2 yrs old.. academic based would be stressful. So young.. playing through learning is much more fun. Then won't scare him off learning..

Leave a comment:

• IceBaby
    replied
    Hi all mums, I'm a mother of a 2 yrs old little monster . Currently pregnant :preggie: with my 2nd one. Going to due in end feb or mar.

Nice meeting you all... have a nice weekend ahead!

Leave a comment:

• Jen_Babez
    replied
    deleted-------------
    Last edited by Jen_Babez; 16-03-2008, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jen_Babez
    replied
    deleted-----------
    Last edited by Jen_Babez; 16-03-2008, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cherie
    replied
    Hi Jennifer and chickpeas

Jennifer, i have a 2 year old son too! Terrible 2 is really horrible isn't it.. can't wait for ds to pass that phase soon

chickpeas, can understand what u are feeling. The other day, hb told me the same thing too with my second son who is 7 months old.. Enjoy while we can, before he turns monsterous like his mischivious brother! HAha U went through the choose-the-school phase already! Help needed here.. Really torn between the options i have..

Leave a comment:

• chickpeas
    replied
    Hi there!

I am a mom to 3 lovely darlings, 10, 8 and 10mths. All of you are right, they really grow up faster than you can enjoy them. So now, hubby and me cherish our precious moment with no. 3.

Leave a comment:

• momopeach
    replied
    Hi there,

First of all, welcome to CC!

Don't be too hard on yourself. It's not easy being a working mum. And once your son starts his playgroup, then he will have alot of friends to play with.

Leave a comment:

• Jen_Babez
    replied
    Hi,
    I am a mom of a 2 yrs old boy. I dont know about u gals but i feel tired after a day work. Sometimes i really feel guilty not having enough time for him. And he will be starting his playgroup soon.....

Leave a comment:

• majacqueline
    replied
    Hi all,

My baby is 3 months old. I'm currently at home but will go back to work in a months time. Let me say that all your baby pics are so cute.

Oh, I live in Clementi.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X