No announcement yet.

Hotels in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey girls will the hotel management fine us if they find 5, 6 people overnight in a room??

thank you girls.

Comment

• Don't worry too much about that so long as you don't do anything suspicious, or make too much noise that your neighbour complain about it. I just check out of Mandarin Oriental yesterday. Stay there 1 night, some one sold it to me cheap... just stay there with my family, 5 of us, and wow.... I must say, not sure if its just for APEC or that's their standard service. I am amazed.

At the pool, seems like very 2 hrs or so, their staff served light desert. Bottled drinking water provided when y ou arrived, they will ask for your room no. Fruit basket to help yourself and the surprise item I found too.... Sun-tan lotion for hotel guests... similiar tolietries founf in hotel room also found in the swimming pool toilet.. The last time I was there, some 7-8 yrs ago, no such thing.

Comment

• poohbear: rasa sentosa is really good for both your SO and yourself 'cos it has a relaxing pool side and also a spacious room!

ladies, any good hotels to recommend for a weekend getaway? =) thanks!

Comment

• im booking ritz carlton for my SO's birthday next week! best deal i've found is through directrooms.com SGD441/night.

any idea can I get the staff to decorate the room and get them involved in my surprise plan when im not booking through the hotel direct?

Comment

• hi dears, pan pac or swissotel merchant court? for x'mas celebration <3

Comment

• Originally posted by MYntloves View Post
              hi dears, pan pac or swissotel merchant court? for x'mas celebration <3
              babe, i prefer pan pac.

Comment

• I love Rasa Sentosa and Pan Pacific with the beautiful views.

Comment

• whitequeenie: heys babe <3 teehee, thanks! booked pan pac already ^^ the reviews were really good!

Comment

• Hi,
                    Has anyone stayed at Wangz Hotel? Seem quite nice http://www.wangzhotel.com/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by MYntloves View Post
                      whitequeenie: heys babe <3 teehee, thanks! booked pan pac already ^^ the reviews were really good!
                      no thanks babe! Enjoy yourself!
                      Last edited by whitequeeniie; 18-12-2009, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• any nice hotel with wireless service for 2 persons to celebrate this coming new year 2010? need abit of budget hopefully can get below $120?

Comment

• $441 is actually kinda expensive..if you email the hotel directly, they can give you special prices. I usually get their rooms for about $200+ and you can make requests for them to decorate the room etc.

Originally posted by berryvine View Post
                          im booking ritz carlton for my SO's birthday next week! best deal i've found is through directrooms.com SGD441/night.

any idea can I get the staff to decorate the room and get them involved in my surprise plan when im not booking through the hotel direct?

Comment

• any hotels other than scarlett which comes with a dvd player?

Comment

• Conrad comes with a DVD player. You can also borrow DVDs from their gift shop for free. They're having a weekend promo now, 50% off their room rates till end March, IIRC.

Comment

• hi zjaninez,

u mean u got ritz carlton rm for 200plus?

by any chances, do u know of any private jacuzzi hotel stay?

i saw siloso beach resort offering its private jacuzzi hotel stay $350++ on e website.
                                i wonder if call or email them, b givin same rate as its website? or cheaper? haa.

thanx in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                X