Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is really pretty. do keep it for your wedding, its special

Comment

• inspiration, is it painful to wear at the front pair, because it is made of ropes i think seen from the picture...
      but it is pretty and unique...is it gold in color??

i order this pair of white heels .... i love it alot due to the laces...but the size is too big for me. sob..gonna let it go. what a pity..

Last edited by plasterger; 07-08-2008, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by plasterger View Post
        inspiration, is it painful to wear at the front pair, because it is made of ropes i think seen from the picture...
        but it is pretty and unique...is it gold in color??

i order this pair of white heels .... i love it alot due to the laces...but the size is too big for me. sob..gonna let it go. what a pity..

Its very nice. How much is it? I think I'll go to LL.

Comment

• how much are you willing to spend on bridal shoes? or rather how many pairs would you get?

Comment

• I bought 2 pairs, silver strappy heels to go with my wedding gown and bejewelled satin heels to go with my evening gown. Both pairs weren't cheap but I splurged coz I know I will wear them again after (and I have).

Last edited by babyflite; 13-01-2009, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Mine cost more than $500 from Essex Walk @ Palais Renaissence, In silver colour and can match all my gowns since silver is a versatile colour.

And even after my wedding, i still wear them for functions and special occasion.

Comment

• Hello! I bought mine from Loe & Behold. $160, lots of diamante without claws, so it wont catch onto my dress. It really has the bling factor similar to the really expensive ones. But of cos material quality differs from the paradox ones, but its comfortable enough for photoshoot and AD!!! But its super BLING!

Comment

• Originally posted by charmagod View Post
                  Hello! I bought mine from Loe & Behold. $160, lots of diamante without claws, so it wont catch onto my dress. It really has the bling factor similar to the really expensive ones. But of cos material quality differs from the paradox ones, but its comfortable enough for photoshoot and AD!!! But its super BLING!
                  HI Charmagod, any photos?

Comment

• My ROM heels.. A simple & cheap one! =)
                    Last edited by jerlicious; 21-02-2009, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lorrypop
                      Why not check out this website http://sinderellas.blogspot.com/ Their wedding and evening shoes collection quite nice, all less than $100
                      hey this website has gorgeous wedding shoes! too bad i didn't see it before my wedding! although the range is limited to only 5 designs.

I wore a pair of Nine West's Enzo, green 'emerald' rhinestones studded heels, open toed that cost about $200. Only during tea ceremony when I wore a short tea dress did my relatives see them and compliment them, otherwise the white bridal gown and my evening gown covered my shoes the rest of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by inspiration View Post
                        anyone pls tell me if i should keep this pair for wedding? had been buying so many heels for wedding and i am stuck!

This is nice!May I know where you got this pair of heels?

Comment

• I went to Lo & Behold last weekend and gotta give 2 thumbs up for their shoes and service. The lady boss, Belinda was really nice. And she also gave me advice on choosing the right friends as my bridesmaids and we also chatted a little about life before and after marriage.

It is really worthwhile to make the trip down to her place even if you don't drive. Apart from the excellent service, their shoes were also really nice and comfortable. This coming from me, who probably has the fussiest feet in the world. My feet bleed with all kinds of shoes, from slippers to sport shoes to pumps. From $10 shoes to $800 Prada, Ferragamo shoes, I can't wear them at all. I didn't wear her shoes for long but I can tell that Belinda's shoes would be really comfortable on the AD of the wedding.

Comment

• ^ zjaninez, thanks for the update. I have difficult feet too and was contemplating Loe and Behold; so far my friends who've bought wedding shoes there all have pretty 'normal' feet so I didn't quite trust their testimonial...

Comment

• cherrycola:

I've got what people call empress feet, I hardly buy shoes at all coz I usually end up wearing them once or twice and finally junk them. I lost count of the number of times when I wore a new pair of shoes and I only make it as far as to the bus stop.

I'm wearing the shoes every night at home to season it. It doesn't make my feet blister or bleed although my last toe and big toe does hurt a little as they scrap the sides of the shoes. But at least I can walk without limping.

Comment

• I just went heels shopping for my photoshoot heels and I got myself

this at Marina Square .

Comment

Working...
                                X