No announcement yet.

Wedding Shoes - High Heels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May i know where to get a nice wedding shoes? Any gd recommendations? Tks!!

Comment

• RacheY,

I walked pass Parkway parade few days back and I saw a shop selling shoes, many nice bridal shoes. It was on the first floor, shop name darling.

Alternatively, you might want to hunt at Far East Plaza. I bought mine at a shop on second level. I think I bought mine near the escalator, somewhere near heatwave.

If not, try Tangs, Taka, OG and Isetan...

Comment

• Yuyu!! But do they have 4.5 - 5 inches heels?

Comment

• RacheY,

sorry,didnt notice the ones at parkway cause I didnt walk into the shop. Was outside looking at the shoes only.

I bought mine at Far east which is about 4 inches high

You might want to try Loe and Behold, they customise very pretty wedding shoes. My gf bought from them and she has very good reviews on their service and designs. Think its about $100 and up, you might want to google for their website or contacts

Comment

• Comment

• I got mine from Takashimaya last December. Can't remember exactly how much it cost but should be around 100+ (bought during a 10% sale). I wanted a comfortable yet classic pair as I didn't want have my feet hurting on my big day. If you're wearing a long gown, most of the time, your shoes can't be seen anyway!

Comment

• I bought mine from loeandbehold too. The heels are indeed comfortable enough for my broad feet. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by moomoo View Post
                  I bought mine from loeandbehold too. The heels are indeed comfortable enough for my broad feet. =)
                  Hi! I also need to search for shoes urgently for my broad feet (by next Mon) and glad to know that your heels are comfortable enough. Curious to know how the shoes look like.. and what's the cost like? Care to share?

Comment

• bought mine from anna nucci.

not comfy and it cost me 152.90

Comment

• they crystals on my anna nucci heels drop off. Can be glue back but .... sigh i felt that the amount paid for the shoes and the quality of the shoes simply not justified.

I could have easily got an ALDO heels .... but just ALDO doesnt have the design I want ....

Sianz ... just wore once only.

Comment

• my heel's front part starting peeling after a day's PS. talking about quality, hah, not much quality i feel.

Comment

• lol .... Kiss me I understand you feel ...

Comment

• for outdoor wedding photoshoot, do u gals encourage wear high heels? thinking of getting a heels from aldo, but is very high....

Comment

• creamy, i wore high heels for my outdoor. Aldo shoes usually quite high. u can try getting shoes fr other shops such as loe and behold, sinderella or leaping lizard...they can customised for u. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by creamyz View Post
                                for outdoor wedding photoshoot, do u gals encourage wear high heels? thinking of getting a heels from aldo, but is very high....
                                Hi Hi, think during your photoshoot, you should wear your heels, coz it will "lift up" your gown and look nicer.

Bring along slippers to change..so your feet don't hurt by the end of the day.... my thoughts...

Comment

Working...
                                X