No announcement yet.

Wedding Shoes - High Heels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got this pair of heels for my photoshoot. I'm hoping that the photoshoot does not ruin the shoes since I'm planning to wear the same pair for AD.

Comment

• very nice design... but i suggest if u re wearing this for outdoor as well.. bring along an extra pair of comfort shoes as well..

Comment

• i need to prepare some shoes for outdoor photoshoot. any recommendation what to take note when choosing a pair?

TIA

Comment

• have u discussed where you be going for photoshoot?
          check with your PG whether he be doing shoot of your heels anot or where you be heading..
          maybe prepare a pair of sneaker will be good.. in case you need to do long walking to the destination or you need to climb onto some places where it be slippery in case if rain that day.

Comment

• hmm, didn't. They only asked me to prepare a silver and another pair of gold heels.
            they are located in taiwan btw

Comment

• oh if that is the case then bring along what they requested and a pair of comfort shoes will be better since you are going to taiwan for photoshoot. More comfortable when you got outdoor for the shoot.

Comment

• alrights

Comment

• BubblyGal: Yeah I think I'll also check with the photographer if the shoes can be seen in pics. If not, save the trouble and just wear my other heels so I can keep this clean

Comment

• yeap dun end up like me.. my heel was stained with rain water...dirts..sea water, sand etc.. end up i got to change into my slipper

Comment

• I just got my wedding heels today, a 4" pair from anna nucci. had fallen in love with one from lucieno at taka dept store but it was way over my budget at $399! i almost fell off when i saw the price tag. anyway, i am loving my anna nucci. very very comfy because there's a bit of platform at the front of the shoe!

Comment

• Originally posted by rainedew View Post
                        I recommend Anna Nucci. I bought my wedding shoes there. I'm someone with very difficult feet. Very small and narrow and could not fit into most shoes but I manage to find 2 pairs which fitted my difficult feet. The shoes there look as good as those found in CK Tangs that cost $200--$300 but nowhere near the price. This pair is my wedding shoes which cost $99. http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x.../DSCF7285e.jpg http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x.../DSCF7283e.jpg They are very comfortable and I wore them out for my photoshoot which invloves lots of walking on soft sand and I didn't get any cuts, bites or blisters from the shoes. No muscle aches from the 3.5 inch too. Really very happy with the shoes. This pair was the last pair of rose gold and at $20+ I bot it w/o much ado. http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x.../DSCF7277e.jpg http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...SCF7275e-1.jpg Their shoes ranges from $15 -- $100+. I bot from the Far East outlet.
                        I bought it from Anna Nucci too! There are so many pretty designs that I didn't know where to start from. Amazing collection and their heels are really comfortable, experience no pain at all. Prices right now are from $70-$150 and I guess it's way affordable! And another thing why I love my choice of heels is that I can tie the ribbons at my own style preference (reference to the picture) Thus, had to grab those beauty before they ran out of my sizes!

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Ng Angie; 29-04-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• I did my research and take in recommendation from others and I guess I made the right choice of Anna Nucci's as my wedding shoe. They are the most comfortable pair that Im surprised I did not complain being tired or in pain compared to some other heels I own. They have a wide range of designs that I did not know where to start from. I was so indecisive however the sales assistant was kind enough to recommend certain designs that suit my gown. It was on discount thus I went out of the store with satisfaction! But their prices are surprisingly affordable. I got it from Jurong Point since it is the nearest to my place. There are a few more outlets eg. Plaza Sing, Harbour Front. I am so happy that I had to share my experience with you ladies! Welcome in advance and happy shopping!!

Comment

• Nope. I haven't tried it yet!

Comment

• Hi,You are searching for wedding boots. You can search through google for getting good result. There are so many sites available in market. I am a lover of ugg boots due to its versatility and it gives comfort in any season. Last time I bought one from uggboots4all.com.au, which sell only Australian made products like ugg boots, slippers, and sheepskin products. Really it provides best products to customers. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Looking for a high heels for wedding can be a serious problem, as far as i realised ;( You see, my boyfriend will be smaller than me if I wear heels, but If I won't It could be not so beautiful... It's hard to decide, what is more important, to wear high heels or to make my husband happy? Don't laugh, it's pretty serious issue And where's another serious question... I want to ask you where to buy wedding dresses that are the most stylish year and do not cost an arm and leg?

Comment

Working...
                                X