Wedding Shoes - High Heels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shon
    Now, it is already mid-August...... Me always a bit "kiasu" to start everything early.... I remember when I shopped in Isetan, Takashimaya, Robinsons & Wisma Atria & Daniel Yam few weeks ago. I didn't see any nice shoe at all...... Maybe I chose the wrong period to shop...
    Def wrong period to shop. Don't worry about being "kiasu" Its always good to start wedding preps early! I have seen so many flustered brides and messy weddings!

Comment

Originally posted by Shon
      Thanks for sharing the pictures, Panda. Is that you.... the pretty bride in the photos? I can see the shoes, simple but nice. Did you pair it with your WG only?
      Thank's
      Yup yup, I used it only with my WG. For EG I bought a simple silver shoes from Tangs.

Comment

Shin - Will check it out for you if I happen to passby.

Comment

I love shoes! I take pictures of most of my shoes.

This is what I wore for my wedding (4 years ago). I wore it with both my wedding gown and my evening gown which is silvery blue. I brought it at Ricci No. They used to have a boutique selling off the rack and made to measure. I got my wedding gown from TanYoong and it was he who recommended me to get my shoes from Ricci No. You can always go to Robinson to see their collections (but I'm not sure if they still carry all the bridal collections).

I love my wedding shoe and its still in tip top condition. I wear it once in a blue moon and thats alright for me. But thats 4 years ago, maybe now a modern bride should get an open toe shoes (slippers) to show off your pedicure?

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
            Def wrong period to shop. Don't worry about being "kiasu" Its always good to start wedding preps early! I have seen so many flustered brides and messy weddings!
            Hi, ginger. Now, I know what period to shop for the wedding shoes.... Silly me.....

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_panda
              Thank's
              Yup yup, I used it only with my WG. For EG I bought a simple silver shoes from Tangs.
              I c....... I am looking for all-in-one wedding shoes. That means I want to pair my wedding shoes with all my gowns (WG, EG & teadress). Very greedy eh..... But, my designer said that a pair of Champaign high heels should be good enough for that 3 gowns. So, I can buy a good one and pair with 3 gowns. It saves more money...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoppingQueenie
                Shin - Will check it out for you if I happen to passby.
                Thanks, Queenie.

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygirl
                  I brought it at Ricci No. They used to have a boutique selling off the rack and made to measure. I got my wedding gown from TanYoong and it was he who recommended me to get my shoes from Ricci No. You can always go to Robinson to see their collections (but I'm not sure if they still carry all the bridal collections).
                  Naughtygirl, you got a pair of beautiful shoes. I think you can still wear it with the gown. Don't think it is out of fashion.

I think I should have a look at Tangs as lot of you recommended it.

Comment

Yes, Tangs designer shoes section (next to cosmetics department) has very lovely shoes. Recently, I just saw a pair of heels that is definitely great for a bride. But nothing is cheap there so be prepared to pay $200 and more and more.

Comment

Thanks for the info, naughtygirl. Who is the designer of the shoes that you mentioned? S$200 is not cheap.... :roll:

Comment

They carry popular designer labels from italy and spain mostly. Not sure when is their sale but during one, the prices go down by half. Therefore even during a sale, you probably have to pay slightly over a hundred for a pair of lovely shoes.

Comment

Tangs Studio Designer Shoes

The brand of the shoe is Rox.

Comment

Thanks, naughty girl again & Queenie for the tips & info.

I will pay more attention on Rox when i shop at Tangs. I guess if I want to get a cheaper price, I should wait til the X'mas sale.

Comment

Shon Dear..

u can also try Msia. They have some really pretty shoes from time to time.

Brands like Vincci, Nose, etc

Good luck with your shoe search. Do keep me posted if you found your shoe

Comment

Dear, thanks.

In fact, I will go back to KL for holiday in early September. My designer asked me to go to Malaysia, especially Vincci (highly recommended) to look for cheap & nice wedding shoes. You are right, I must shop there as well.

P/S: Any design of shoe that you want me to look for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X