Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palm reading by Master Irene Toh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Palm reading by Master Irene Toh

    My Hubby just brought me to Master Irene Toh of Classic Feng Shui Mastery again but this time to see we’re both compatible. Sounds abit superstitious for him but just follow him to see we can have a long lasting marriage. Her palm reading skill was very accurate. She is able to see from both our palm that we both break up before and patch back again 6 months ago. Wow can’t believe such things can be seen. She also say that one reason for our break up is related to my hubby's parents which is very correct.

    My Hubby & I recommend her service to the forum members here. No regret after the reading since its not expensive. I can't disclose the fees here as if I'm doing sort of advertising for them. But its really accurate and just wish to share with members my experience.

  • #2
    HI, thanks for sharing. Yes palm reading can be accurate too. I got mine read by my polymer clay art teacher.

    Actually there is an equally powerful methode call Purple Star Astrology 紫微斗数

    Some people claim that 紫微 - 號稱天下第一神數
    I got mine read recently 99% accurate. (at textile centre level 3)

    It is good to know.. so as to follow the "tide of the river" direction.

    Comment


    • #3
      @stacyling: can i kpo how much you paid for the master's service? might wanna go try.....

      Comment


      • #4
        me too!
        how much and you have the contact no.?
        can pm me?

        Comment


        • #5
          Where can I get to contact Master Irene Toh of Classic Feng Shui Mastery ?

          Comment


          • #6
            hey i am interested too, can i have her contacts too?

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Stacyling

              Im keen to visit her, could u pm me her contact? Thank you very much

              Comment


              • #8
                @wingbliss
                care to share the contact of the Purple Star Astrology 紫微斗数 you went?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by artemiiz View Post
                  @wingbliss
                  care to share the contact of the Purple Star Astrology 紫微斗数 you went?
                  You will not get the answerers to your questions form a voodoo mumbo-jumbo bullcrapper fraud. In the end, he gives you a bunch of bullcrap you give him REAL money.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hihi! may I have the number of Master Irene Toh too and Purple Star Astrology 紫微斗数?

                    Do hope to hear from you soon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I went to this fortune teller also quite accurate when I test her on my childhood and current job...she look at my birth date, face and palm.
                      One thing I dun like the result is that she said I will married a guy and this marriage cant escape. She said my future husband dote me but I might have to support whole family like a pillar. If this really happen, I cant imagine I'm pregnant, struggling with work, cleaning & cooking, taking care of our parents...no diff from HELL. Unless she is describing my current life...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lonesome285 View Post
                        She said my future husband dote me but I might have to support whole family like a pillar. If this really happen, I cant imagine I'm pregnant, struggling with work, cleaning & cooking, taking care of our parents...no diff from HELL.
                        You don’t have to worry at all. Why? Simple, fortune tellers are full of s**t , they just make up stuff to get your money.

                        It is already a pity that you forked out money for this SCAMMER, now at least do NOT let her get into your mind with her MADE UP BULLCRAP.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lonesome285, I'm with angmohwolf about this. You went to the fortune teller, and I respect that because its your decision even though I think these people are merely hocus pocus. However, I feel that those who went should take whatever they have heard with a pinch of salt. For your case, if you choose to believe what she says, then it will be a case of self-fulfilling prophecy. For instance, in the scenario that you have given, lets say your future husband is on the look out for a new job while you are pregnant. That means that yes you have to work while pregnant and supporting the family "..like a pillar". however this is only temporary isn't it? and coincidental. why believe the fortune teller?

                          another real-life example. an acquaintance of mine (male) went to visit a fortune teller years ago and the latter told my friend that he's going to break up with his long-time girlfriend in a certain month. and the statement brooded him for months. and sure enough, they broke up in that month. but does that mean the fortune teller is right ? no! because this couple was a loving couple, but because the guy got so consumed by the fortune teller's words that he indirectly ended up fulfilling the prophecy by breaking up with his girlfriend over a trivial issue.

                          moral of the story: if you are the sort who strongly believes in what fortune teller says, then I CAN assure you that whatever the latter says will come true. Not because he or she is right, but because you indirectly allow yourself to fulfil that prophecy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i agree that all fortune telling shld be taken with a pinch of salt. Take the reading as a guide to your life..but you can always choose to 'avoid' what the fortune teller had predicted. anyway i heard these fortune tellers could only 'see' what will happen for the next 6 mths..and our fate changes with every step we take. in simple terms..our life is like a flow chart with many options..the fortune teller may only 'see' one route when there are many possible routes in your life. and never make it a self-fulfilling prophecy. =)

                            anyway, can anyone share what is Purple Star Astrology 紫微斗数? Do they use cards?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by stacyling View Post
                              My Hubby just brought me to Master Irene Toh of Classic Feng Shui Mastery again but this time to see we’re both compatible. Sounds abit superstitious for him but just follow him to see we can have a long lasting marriage. Her palm reading skill was very accurate. She is able to see from both our palm that we both break up before and patch back again 6 months ago. Wow can’t believe such things can be seen. She also say that one reason for our break up is related to my hubby's parents which is very correct.

                              My Hubby & I recommend her service to the forum members here. No regret after the reading since its not expensive. I can't disclose the fees here as if I'm doing sort of advertising for them. But its really accurate and just wish to share with members my experience.
                              hi, are you able to share the contact details? thank you

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X