Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palm reading by Master Irene Toh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hi Sis. I'll PM You. There're few other sisters in this forum msging me if I'd done any Feng Shui to my new house. yes I do have. For palm reading, I go to Irene (Cheap)... but for Feng shui consultation my number 1 recommendation is Master Jon from Art of Feng Shui Consultancy. He is truly is a good and very very skillful master. True as in proven result. You'll be surpise with his destiny reading is very accurate too (But abit expensive for me for I go to irene). He was introduce by my auntie who she been following 4 years.

    I am just about to make a year in my new apartment and so many good things have happened and they're too numerous to be "coincidence". So for those who're looking for FSM, you can visit the Art of Feng Shui website.
    Last edited by stacyling; 07-07-2012, 03:59 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by stacyling View Post
      For palm reading
      Face palm for "palm reading". No wonder the "Pastor" from City Harvest Church could afford a condo on Sentosa cove with such gullible people like you around.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ang Mo Wolf View Post
        Face palm for "palm reading". No wonder the "Pastor" from City Harvest Church could afford a condo on Sentosa cove with such gullible people like you around.
        But I don't think any palm reading masters live in Sentosa Cove. Only church pastors do.

        Considering that palm reading is so much cheaper than going to City Harvest, I think palm reading masters should attend city harvest church to learn a few things from the pastor. Then the palm reading masters can also get to live Sentosa Cove.
        Last edited by Borgen-breeze; 09-07-2012, 06:54 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Borgen-breeze View Post
          But I don't think any palm reading masters live in Sentosa Cove. Only church pastors do.

          Considering that palm reading is so much cheaper than going to City Harvest, I think palm reading masters should attend city harvest church to learn a few things from the pastor. Then the palm reading masters can also get to live Sentosa Cove.
          Witty one, aren't you? Hehe. You're funny.

          Actually, I've had monks read my palm, face, etc. On the occasional travel to SEA countries. I love the great outdoors.

          Funny thing is my fortune-reading kept changing. And these are monks whose fortune-reading skills I trust somewhat (they just stopped me, quipped a little something, and left, no payment whatsoever). And I always happened to have some yucky local delicacy I couldn't stomach, which the monks gleefully accepted. (It's a common misconception that Buddhism forbids eating meat; go back to the source.)

          Life is so full of coincidences. It's like we're all connected by some invisible string, destined to cross paths, to cross-influence.

          And you know why my fortune-reading kept changing? Because every time I heard something disastrous in my fortune, I took steps to change things for the better. Real steps, steps like being more patient to certain members of the public, being more attentive to certain family members, brushing up on certain skills I abhored, etc.

          And I suspect I may have started it all some time back, when I unconsciously made a wish: Let me see the world for what it is, and let no blindness hide my ailments. Then I started encountering coincidences. Passers-by giving very relevenant information. Predicaments needing my exact skill sets to unravel. Suffice to say that a lot of help has been rendered to me, and me to the world.

          And 1 constant thread runs through all such encounters: Hard Work. Not one incident gave anybody something for nothing in return. (Some monks volunteered to fetch supplies early. Some student worked 2 jobs to support sick parents. Some kind adult taught maths, and needed English lessons himself. Some husband needed his true heart related openly to wife. etc etc.) We've all had to put in some work to right things (so to speak).

          In retrospect, going to church and wishing that mere praying could gimme something for nothing (不劳而获) may not be the way the real world works. Oh well. Donating money so that we avert disasters is also another form of trying to get something without effort.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Borgen-breeze View Post
            But I don't think any palm reading masters live in Sentosa Cove. Only church pastors do.

            Considering that palm reading is so much cheaper than going to City Harvest, I think palm reading masters should attend city harvest church to learn a few things from the pastor. Then the palm reading masters can also get to live Sentosa Cove.
            Or they'll just have to start charging 20% off their client's salaries, like the "Pastor" did. With such commission fee on morons they'll be able to afford an expensive condo too. And to pay for music videos with black gangsta guys for their wives.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JonNicole View Post
              Witty one, aren't you? Hehe. You're funny.
              Thanks. I try my best for the citizens of this forum !

              And you know why my fortune-reading kept changing? Because every time I heard something disastrous in my fortune, I took steps to change things for the better. Real steps, steps like being more patient to certain members of the public, being more attentive to certain family members, brushing up on certain skills I abhored, etc.
              But those are self-improvements that we should all constantly try to strive for anyway - with or without fortune reading !

              In retrospect, going to church and wishing that mere praying could gimme something for nothing (不劳而获) may not be the way the real world works. Oh well. Donating money so that we avert disasters is also another form of trying to get something without effort.
              You know what, I'm often amazed by the massive charity and religious donations received from the public but yet whenever I buy 3 packs of tissue paper for $2 from the old uncles or aunties by the MRT stations or roadside, there will always be someone who never fails to "remind" me that it could be an organized syndicate crime for trying to up-sell the tissue paper by at least 300%. WTF ? A tissue paper syndicate crime ? Lol.

              Someone should start reminding these doners (both religious as well as charitables) that charity begin at home. First, look at those around you before one pledge their life and wages to god !

              / end vent

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Ang Mo Wolf View Post
                Or they'll just have to start charging 20% off their client's salaries, like the "Pastor" did. With such commission fee on morons they'll be able to afford an expensive condo too. And to pay for music videos with black gangsta guys for their wives.

                The way palm reading works, it's a one-off reading session. How can the master charge a continuous 20% salary every month in this case? Your business model is flawed !

                Now, if City Harvest starts a Business 101 course, I'll be the fist one to sign up. (I hope new members can do it FOC)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Borgen-breeze View Post
                  The way palm reading works, it's a one-off reading session. How can the master charge a continuous 20% salary every month in this case? Your business model is flawed !
                  The “Master” could propose an on going “full package” of 4 readings per month charging the client 20% off their salary. If palm reading is a one-off reading session thing here then THEIR business model is flawed.

                  Where I’m from palm reading is an on going thing. I guess that makes us more stupid (if you consider the clients). OR more intelligent (if you consider the con artist).

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ang Mo Wolf View Post
                    The “Master” could propose an on going “full package” of 4 readings per month charging the client 20% off their salary. If palm reading is a one-off reading session thing here then THEIR business model is flawed.

                    Where I’m from palm reading is an on going thing. I guess that makes us more stupid (if you consider the clients). OR more intelligent (if you consider the con artist).
                    I don't believe! this is too costly.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X