• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope for the best....

Realistic vibrators

Comment

• Hello,

If you are alone and need a boy cuddler to lie there and listen to you at the end of the day's work, this might be for you.
      All age are welcome.

This is a cuddling service available for women who want no string attached, no sex involved session lasting 1 to 2 hours.
      Just pure cuddling at a location that is convenient for you.

Height: 172cm
      Weight: 58kg

Drop a message at [email protected] for more details.

Comment

• hi wanna meet up for supper and tallk? pm me.

Comment

• Helo u r 18? Where u stay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toot View Post
            Helo u r 18? Where u stay?
            im staying at sk

Comment

• Over 30 and single

On behalf of shootingstar18..

pls note that currently we have a meetup for girls only and we converse using whatsapp so a disclosure of your mobile number is necessary. so if you would wanna join us, do let me know. u may either pm me or email me at [email protected] as i dont frequent cozycot anymore.

just fyi, we have alr met up twice so far

and do take note that this meetup is STRICTLY FOR FEMALES ONLY.

Comment

• Came across Welcome to goodweddingdate.com, they have a service called marriage fate analysis. This service is suppose to analyze your marriage fate and luck. Has anyone tried?

Comment

• hi hi,i am 25,and i married,not more happy than u...sometimes want bk to single..but, u know, so, maybe that is real life,,,sigh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny8777 View Post
                    hi hi,i am 25,and i married,not more happy than u...sometimes want bk to single..but, u know, so, maybe that is real life,,,sigh...
                    Maybe we can start a Group or Thread that is 'Married but unhappy?' :D

Comment

• hi everyone i would like to share that I am currently a life coach in training after going through all my pains in my relationship ( you can read my old posts) and for all the pain that we have all gone through, we are able to shift and have a happier life, happier relationship with anyone.

I am currently offering 100 hours of free coaching to everyone who really wants to be happy, because someone lifted me out when i am down, and i am giving it back to the society now.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested to meet up to talk about your issues, and how i can help you shift out of your current state.

What i do is to highlight certain beliefs and relationships within your family that are causing your issues - these are deep down beliefs that are formed right at the point we are conceived. You can definitely shift out, and once you are aware of it, you can definitely have a better life then now.

I love the cozycot forum because when i was down, everyone was willing to provide a listening ear and offered me advice. I want to give back now

Comment

• Originally posted by whimsical_reverie View Post
                        Hello,

If you are alone and need a boy cuddler to lie there and listen to you at the end of the day's work, this might be for you.
                        All age are welcome.

This is a cuddling service available for women who want no string attached, no sex involved session lasting 1 to 2 hours.
                        Just pure cuddling at a location that is convenient for you.

Height: 172cm
                        Weight: 58kg

Drop a message at [email protected] for more details.
                        Seriously what is this? Dinner not even provided?

Comment

• being attached or married not necessary mean one is happy.. i have a friend, who is in her late 30s, she is attrative though. but she cannot bring herself to have a bf because, she knows she is the type who is 'habitual'. for example, if the guy meets her everyday during dating period. then one day, he said he wants to go out with friends, she will feel uncomfortable... its her, she knew it. now, she is enjoying her single life, working and having holidays with family and friends. How to Stop Blushing

Comment

• It becomes a habit to meet often, I used to be like her too. Anyway now I feel that its alright to be single even if you hit 40 or after. I have this friend, he is very demanding type. He doesn't give wife alot of allowance. They got married because they have been staying together for many years, and partly also because she got pregnant with his child. So he decided to marry her. But he still fool around outside once or twice a week. That's what he told me. He said he is bored with his marriage and wants abit of excitement. Well! Men! I really pity the wife, when we go out and eat together with a group of friends, he will not really bother with the kid, leave her to the maid and wife to take care. And when the kid cries, he will scold the wife that its her fault for the kid crying non stop, etc. So that's why I think there is no point in getting married like this, so meaningless, no love as well. Very sad indeed.

Comment

• Sometimes girls are still single could be that we like going for the bad boys. The decent ones we may find them not so exciting, boring and really not so fun to be with. Being over picky is another problem too. Getting into the looks, looking for the handsome guys with great body is a must have. Spending every free moment in front of the computer, watching korean or hongkong drama at night could be the reason why one is still single.

Comment

• Single may not be bad, my ex is such a clean freak, he hates it when I lie on the bed after getting home, he insists on me getting a shower first and change into clean clothes. I really can't stand such guy. And he also hates it when I put my glass of water by the bedside, afraid that I will spill the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X