Vietnamese Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to re-live this thread.

anyone knows any nice and affordabe viet food/ cafe?

having craving for viet food since i came back from hanoi.

TIA

Comment

Hey there,

Have you tried Orange Lantern at Harbourfront Centre? I found their food not bad and the prices are affordable too.

Comment

mdm saigon is nt bad

Comment

I usually go to Va Va Voom at Seah Street...love the lemon grass chicken pho...my friend had the pork chop rice before and she said its nice..prices are not ex too!

Comment

Orange Lantern serves one of the most extensive Vietnamese spread at reasonable prices. Love their beef vermecilli glass noodles. Another place is Vivo's basement kopitiam that sells Viet-Thai food. It's the stall (or 2 stalls) next to Pepper Lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by fatcheeks View Post
              mdm saigon is nt bad
              yeah, i like this too. their spring roll is good. noodle is excellent. food is fresh! i like their lemongrass drink too....

Comment

The ION Food Opera's vietnamese stall does a tantalising dish of vietnamese mango salad ! Similar to the thai version, but less spicy, and comes with deep fried shallot, fresh basil and mint ! I love love love it so much !

However their fresh spring rolls are just average ! Didn't try their grilled pork/chicken rice.

Comment

Not a fan of Madam Saigon.

Reviews here : Beauty Reviews - Madam Saigon (Vietnamese Cuisine) - Jean's Reviews

Comment

I like to go to Pho House- the ambience might not be to everyone's taste but for the price the food is pretty good

Comment

Working...
                    X