• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    gem
    Cozy Rookie

• gem
    replied
    there's a viet restaurant near Purvis St (opposite Bugis Junction) called Mss Saigon or something like that.

not too bad though i prefer the noodles from Pho Hoa.

Leave a comment:

• saresha
    Cozy Star

• saresha
    replied
    Mai comes highly recommended by my Vietnamese students. I've eaten there once and quite enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• lolitapop
    Cozy Rookie

• lolitapop
    replied
    second/third? Mai at Plaza Sing The Atrium (i cant rem the name-right outside Dhoby G station)

serves GREAT avocado shake, and good pho. Other good bets- suntec top floor, near swiss culture, kushin-bo, skyarden-there's a viet cafe that serves EXCELLENT grilled pork with vermicelli, lots of fresh veggies, egg rolls, great viet coffee too. Prices reasonable for both these 2 places- about $7-9 per main dish.

Lastly, there's one at Siglap, but it may have moved- can't recall the name darn. will edit and paste back-that was the most well rounded viet restaurant with great mains, yummy fried banana and sesame, coconut ice cream as dessert.

I love viet, don't want to pay too high prices as they esssentailly serve street food (mostly), and it's very healthy and light 9 outta 10 times (discounting fried bananas!)

Leave a comment:

• yellowrachie
    Cozy Celeb

• yellowrachie
    replied
    my roommate is vietnamese, and she and her friends claim that the food court opposite Ikea (in the mall which i can't remember the name!!! :huh: ) has really good beef noodles.. similar to their native one. haha!

Leave a comment:

• lumos
    Cozy Star

• lumos
    replied
    the one vix recommended was also recommended to me by my vietnamese friend

have only patronised the marina sq outlet, have out tried them out since they moved but prices are cheap and food is good

Leave a comment:

• silvercloud
    Cozy Star

• silvercloud
    replied
    I think that is called Mai. It is now at the Atrium next to Plaza Singapura. The food is pretty good.

Another place is the one outside Far East Plaza. Can't remember the name now. It is quite nice. My cousin's Vietnamese friend recommended it. I think that is high praise if a Vietnamese thinks it's good too

Leave a comment:

• vixette
    Cozy Star

• vixette
    replied
    not sure if the place is still there, but there used to be a fairly good viet shop near Marina Sq cinemas.

Leave a comment:

• wendee
    Cozy Celeb

• wendee
    replied
    i've only tried phochine at wisma atria (outside, al fresco)

and i like it! nice place to people watch and theres live music

Leave a comment:

• RaKus KuRain
    Cozy Rookie

• RaKus KuRain
    started a topic Vietnamese Food

Vietnamese Food

Where can i find good vietnaese food in Singapore? Thanks girls
Working...
X