Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesTan
    replied
    I like to go to Pho House- the ambience might not be to everyone's taste but for the price the food is pretty good

Leave a comment:

• shootingstar18
    replied
    Not a fan of Madam Saigon.

Reviews here : Beauty Reviews - Madam Saigon (Vietnamese Cuisine) - Jean's Reviews

Leave a comment:

• en.flyve
    replied
    The ION Food Opera's vietnamese stall does a tantalising dish of vietnamese mango salad ! Similar to the thai version, but less spicy, and comes with deep fried shallot, fresh basil and mint ! I love love love it so much !

However their fresh spring rolls are just average ! Didn't try their grilled pork/chicken rice.

Leave a comment:

• dodo
    replied
    Originally posted by fatcheeks View Post
    mdm saigon is nt bad
    yeah, i like this too. their spring roll is good. noodle is excellent. food is fresh! i like their lemongrass drink too....

Leave a comment:

• ksychan
    replied
    Orange Lantern serves one of the most extensive Vietnamese spread at reasonable prices. Love their beef vermecilli glass noodles. Another place is Vivo's basement kopitiam that sells Viet-Thai food. It's the stall (or 2 stalls) next to Pepper Lunch.

Leave a comment:

• genie_jean
    replied
    I usually go to Va Va Voom at Seah Street...love the lemon grass chicken pho...my friend had the pork chop rice before and she said its nice..prices are not ex too!

Leave a comment:

• fatcheeks
    replied
    mdm saigon is nt bad

Leave a comment:

• reinaa
    replied
    Hey there,

Have you tried Orange Lantern at Harbourfront Centre? I found their food not bad and the prices are affordable too.

Leave a comment:

• LadySilver
    replied
    trying to re-live this thread.

anyone knows any nice and affordabe viet food/ cafe?

having craving for viet food since i came back from hanoi.

TIA

Leave a comment:

• gem
    replied
    i love Viet noodles, especially the pho at Pho Hoa but i think all the outlets closed down!!

any good viet restaurant in the east besides the one at siglap?

Leave a comment:

• lladyrain
    replied
    Are there any more recommendations for Viet food? Of course the Southern Viet type. I've seen 2 in Shenton way - one at the UOB side, and the other at Robinson Road side.

The fresh wrapped spring rolls at Raffles City basement - selling the Viet bread - is supposed to be good. But the last time I went, it was sold out. $4.50. Sigh... nothing beats the good and cheap food in HCMC and central Vietnam!

Leave a comment:

• Bebemum
    replied
    Originally posted by pinkrevolver View Post
    I'm a dork,didn't see The Orange Lantern at Harbourfront today.
    but they got Subway and New York Pizza!
    Subway and NY pizza is on LEVEL 2. Orange Lantern is on LEVEL ONE. Using the escalator at DBS area, you will find it once you reach Level ONE> its just next to the escalator.

Leave a comment:

• sparkles
    replied
    oh yeah, i remember is quite nice. is it still around?

Originally posted by heartheart View Post
    is the vietnamese restaurant at the atrium(beside plaza sing and dhoby ghaut mrt) still open or has it closed down or moved to somewhere else?
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jady_
    replied
    i think indochine is a vietnamese restaurant rite??? went to it the other day... i like the atmosphere... quite a nice place to chill... & the food is pretty good... the only thing i dont like is that they serve their bean spouts raw... >.<... i am more used to having them cooked...

Leave a comment:

• heartheart
    replied
    is the vietnamese restaurant at the atrium(beside plaza sing and dhoby ghaut mrt) still open or has it closed down or moved to somewhere else?
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X