Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If ur bf love to look at his frend's gf or bro's gf, how will u react?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ur bf love to look at his frend's gf or bro's gf, how will u react?

Hi Cotters...

Just wanna hear some comments from u all that if ur bf love to look at his fren's gf or bro's gf, how will u all react? Will you all treat it as nth happen or it is normal for him to do so??

Thank you in advance.

hi lala, may I know the definition of 'look'? Is it like trying to 'flirt'?
    Normal looking is ok, I think. well, men like to look at pretty things (read:women)

Comment

i agree, looking is fine. lusting's not.

Comment

think it's depends on how he looks too...

Comment

That I'm not sure, but as to looking at other girls on the street.. Well, sometimes I get jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by anmikazuki View Post
            hi lala, may I know the definition of 'look'? Is it like trying to 'flirt'?
            Normal looking is ok, I think. well, men like to look at pretty things (read:women)
            Hi anmikazuki,

Erm.. i could say not flirting but he will do to the extend that he will ignore u just to get close to the person or purposely do something else to look at the person?

I strongly agreed with u that guys are simply attracted to pretty ****.. but is it to the extend that keep peeking in front of u??

Comment

Got to get used to guys looking at other girls. Since they are more visual, they will tend to look more but then it still boils down to their self control.
              Maybe if you are disturbed by it, you can talk to him about it?
              Tell him to do it discreetly when you're around so it wont affect you?
              I think that's quite a compromise unlike 'banning' him from checking out other girls when he's with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlene View Post
                Got to get used to guys looking at other girls. Since they are more visual, they will tend to look more but then it still boils down to their self control.
                Maybe if you are disturbed by it, you can talk to him about it?
                Tell him to do it discreetly when you're around so it wont affect you?
                I think that's quite a compromise unlike 'banning' him from checking out other girls when he's with you.

ya.. i ageed.. i did not ban him from doin it... i just voice out my feeling to him..

I just feel that he had do things over-extend till my own gf tell ** that she had to wear t-shirt which is not revailing when he is around.. I just feel upset n actually i'm being with him for 7 yrs. n slowly i notice it as times go by..

I'm sorry, I just voiced out my unhappiness here cos i cant voice out to my frens and i dunno who to voice out too..

Comment

I feel u should tell him that his actions are making ur fren n u very disturbed.. If he doesn't feel like changing, maybe u can give it a second thought.. personally, i dun mind my bf looking at other girls cos girls also look at hunk, but not till a point when his looking is like those that will eat e person up or as if the clothes is invisible....

Comment

so many yrs only then u realized? if it's obvious im sure it would be disturbing lo.. imagine that yr gf has to wear a t-shirt so he won't ogle. sounds quite serious. he might be fantasizing about the girl's figure. i won't be able to accept. :/

Comment

Sounds like he's looking "too much". Fine if you skim a glance or two at girls with good figures, afterall, us girls also go gaga over handsome guys, but not to the point where we totally forget we are still attached to our own bfs!

Comment

Originally posted by aprilkwan View Post
                        so many yrs only then u realized? if it's obvious im sure it would be disturbing lo.. imagine that yr gf has to wear a t-shirt so he won't ogle. sounds quite serious. he might be fantasizing about the girl's figure. i won't be able to accept. :/
                        aprilkwan: After so many yrs with him, n his actions do it so obvious till I realise and notice it slowly. Imagine, his fren's gf was seating alone behind him a few metres away, he do to the extend that he at least turn his head back 3 -4 times to see while i'm just seating beside him. At first, i do not realise it but i keep looking at what he is looking at.. den i turn back to look n realise he is looking at my fren cos at there only have one guy n one ***. n nth else.

xBabypanda : We **** do look at hunk, but not to the extend till we will forget abt your partner. Recently we go went to play water theme park in taiwan, n we are playing basketball in the water. My bikini was slightly loosen and could not jump to catch the ball so i ask my bf to help ** tie.. when i ask him to tighten for **, he just ask ** dun jump n walk toward his fren's gf direction. I was shocked to heard his reply. How could i not to jump while playing bball? Den he reply **, he did not heard clearly *** i say. I was upset. but i just keep quiet.. the whole taiwan trip, he was away looking at his fren's gf. I had confronted him but he tell ** she wearing short pant and sleeveless. I admit my fren's gf indeed is a pretty babe. i'm not angry with my her n she is my close fren somemore which we hang out often. I'm just feel upset for his actions n i not too sure whether i angry over these issue are right or not? or i'm too sensitive n over jealous over abt it.. i'm confused what is right n what is wrong.

Comment

Wow... I'll be super pissed!!!! Something is wrong with him!!!!

Comment

lala_sleepy: I think you should probably have a talk with him. From the looks of it, he's more interested in your friend than you. Don't mean anything bad, but he sounds uninterested in this relationship of yours. Even if his friend's gf was wearing a bikini, he shouldn't have been ogling, especially not in front of you. Its not an acceptable excuse and not to mention, insulting to you as well!
                            Last edited by xBabypanda; 18-08-2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Time to get him to wake up his idea!

Comment

Working...
                              X