Bedsheets/Quilt Cover Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedsheets/Quilt Cover Set

anyone knows where to get cheaper quilt cover sets?

i went Ikea, they only have sets that consist 1 quilt cover & 4 pillow cases, no bed sheet.

as for Taka/Isetan, they're a little on the high side (at least $100).

TIA!

u can try giants...they have a wide selection there or those stores near toa payoh hdb hubs.

I m not sure of their quality though, as i have not purchase from there before...

If you have higher budget, can try buying from Robinsons/John Little. I love to buy from them as the brands they carry generally have higher threadcount = greater comfort!

Comment

quilt cover set is so costly, every time i buy a new set i feel so 'heart-pain', even during sale it still ranges at least $150. i usually redeem robinsons voucher from credit card points so as to save some cash.

BUT priscilla, i do have a piece of great news, your question came at a right time not sure where you reside though. anyway, few days ago i had to go civic center for some errands so after that i popped by causeway point. the john little there is having a closing down sale and yes! the bedlinen section is having sale too, quite a few brands at different price ranges as well, i managed to grab one set at only $89! the original price was $238 or so, over $200 i remember. and it is 320 or 350 thread count, super good deal!

if you reside nearby or dont mind the distance, go check out!
      be fast though, you know how singaporean 'chiong' at sale, LOL.
      i just wished i bought another set but 2 sets would be too heavy for me to lug around...

Comment

Pink Angel: Giant got sell? i only know NTUC (the bigger ones) have, but the designs very lmited.

was in town ytd, should've pop by Robinsons & JL la.

crystaleye
        : but the closing down sales has been there for some time right? i reckon most already 'snatched' la. argh. i think JL got another sales but it only starts on 24 Aug, but i need my sheets asap! by this weekend to be exact, otherwise i have to sleep without sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by priscilla View Post
          Pink Angel: Giant got sell? i only know NTUC (the bigger ones) have, but the designs very lmited.

was in town ytd, should've pop by Robinsons & JL la.

crystaleye
          : but the closing down sales has been there for some time right? i reckon most already 'snatched' la. argh. i think JL got another sales but it only starts on 24 Aug, but i need my sheets asap! by this weekend to be exact, otherwise i have to sleep without sheets.
          Hi Priscilla!

ya! the giant at turf city/turf club has a wide range of bedsheets...saw a few times ****

The john little at plaza sing was having sale at the atrium 2 weeks back...the bedsheet/quilt cover set was very nice and in high threadcount and after 60% discount some only cost less than 100 bucks..i lug back a king bedsheet/quilt cover set from spain in lavendar pink with 450 threadcount, only cost $150 after the discount. Original price was $400 plus. Super nice! My hubby also commented it was very nice!

if not, you can try aussino?

hths

Comment

i was there think 3 days ago? yes monday.
            still have quite a selection, but of course depends on individual, the one i bought is plain colour, no design and is queen size. i like plain ones, so i can mix and match the sheet and cover anytime to my moods

if you dont have time to pop by town/department stores, maybe try Giant as Pink Angel mentioned, i have seen bedlinen sold in Giant before, cant recall which branch though, the decent size outlet should have some. maybe not much of choices, but at least a stand-in till you get a proper one? good luck!

Comment

Pink Angel & crystaleye: thanks babes!

maybe i'll try going to J8 (since i live near there). there got BHG & Aussino.

i scared wait i make my way to town/turf city/CWP, dun have then quite sian lo.

btw, any idea what's the price range for Aussino?

Comment

Hi Priscilla!

sorry for the late reply, i can't remember already...cos i bought mine last year. so far i only bought 1 set from aussino.

My sheets/quilt cover are mostly purchased from Robinson.

hths

Comment

Pink Angel: no prob..! in the end i went to CWP JL to get my covers.

$49 (normal cotton) & $59 (satin), not bad for that price. hehe!

Comment

I usually buy from OG or John Little. Can get additional disc if you have their member card.

Comment

My friend just bought a quilt set consists of 1 quilt cover, 1 bed sheet, 2 pillow cases and 2 bolster cases. Brand: Akemi: 360 threadcounts for ~ S$ 80 at OG (OG is having sale now)
                      King Koil: 560 threadcounts for S$99 at OG

Comment

I really like quilt sets from Target as well, they very affordable and of good quality, I'm not sure if they still have the Egyptian cotton but they were on 50% off last month.

Yep the Egyptian cotton ones from Target are divine! But without that 50% discount they would have been too pricey, so i guess you should just look out for their 25% off sales that occur quite frequently! And the same goes for Kmart! They frequently have sales.

Comment

bump up!

please let me know if you all see bedsheet/duvet sets sale~ thanks!

Comment

I was at metro in City Square last week.. $89 for queen size bedsheet set, and 480 threadcount.. But dont expect fanciful designs.. They all come in plain colours..

Comment

Originally posted by magicdust View Post
                              bump up!

please let me know if you all see bedsheet/duvet sets sale~ thanks!
                              John Little fair at marina square has bedsheet with quilt cover set on sale. They sell individual quilts too. Just bought silk quilt, queen size only $89.50 after discount!

Comment

Working...
                              X