No announcement yet.

Bedsheets/Quilt Cover Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't remember shop name, bed affairs or something at Changi City Point is having opening sales too. I see most of their queen size set of 300TC going for $80+ only..

Comment

you can buy it from john little...

Comment

Comment

Does any cotters know where can I buy complete set for bed for only $40? with comforter, cover bed, 1 pillow case and 1 case for my hotdog pillow. I bought it before at centerpoint sale in Orchard. Now I dont know where to look for it now... That so cheap but so nice set. i need more so that I can do laundry every week.

Comment

hi cottes. how do u guy s wash the bedsheet ? send to dry clean? any cheap price?

Comment

Bargain Bedding USA, Quality Linens at Affordable Pricing

This particular certainly a very good internet site you might have going here. The problem is incredibly educational as well as directly clear Egyptian Cotton

Comment

Cheap Pricing Duvet Cover Sets|Bamboo Sheets|Bargain Bedding

They do not have to look for the pieces individually, since, as aforementioned, the Duvet Cover Sets are packed suitably.

Comment

Does anybody here know where to get hello kitty for bed and pillows and everything...??

Comment

Bed in a Bag l Duvet Cover Sets l Bamboo Sheets

When you are looking to update your Egyptian Cotton, Bargain Bedding ,Bedding ,Bed sheets ,Linen Comforters, Bed in a Bag, Duvets, Bamboo Sheets, Duvet Cover Sets, spend the time to carefully lay out your plan. Start by determining how much your budget is and you can start choosing the bedding linens that best suit your needs visit over website and Address:Bargain Bedding USA,9932 Bayberry Bend Street,Las Vegas, NV. 89178,Telephone702) 673-8986 .Bargain Bedding USA, Quality Linens at Affordable Pricing

Comment

An excellent idea! Especially as our bedding is stores on the roof of our wardrobe (no storage built into this rental property)and getting linen down means climbing on the bed and Duvet Cover Sets rather r idiculous balancing!

Comment

Originally posted by priscilla View Post
                        anyone knows where to get cheaper quilt cover sets?

i went Ikea, they only have sets that consist 1 quilt cover & 4 pillow cases, no bed sheet.

as for Taka/Isetan, they're a little on the high side (at least $100).

TIA!
                        I think you should visit smartbargains.com to find out discount bedding deals. They still got deals left that offers upto 50% discounts. I ordered mine last week and got the delivery within 4 business days. Great work smart bargain team. Cheers!

Comment

I think Aussino has lots of great designs to choose from! And its price is reasonable

Comment

Robinsons having sale. I bought a full set for Queen size without duvet cover and Egyptian 800 thread count for only $80+. They have sale now.

The other full set was way more ex coz I like the colour and it wasn't even Egyptian cotton...

Comment

Great post! I was looking for something like this. keep sharing more ideas on bedroom decoration.

Commercial biomass boilers

Comment

You can wait for the sintex warehouse sales. They usually have 1 end of the year. I always go there to buy if they have warehouse sales! The savings is alot!

Comment

Working...
                                X