How to meet & marry rich men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to meet & marry rich men?

Just like Barbie Hsu who meet the rich & handsome Wang Xiao Fei, I wonder how many girls are willing to marry millionaire? how many girls are dreaming of marrying the rich?

In other words, how to meet rich men in spore etc? of cos, it better not to meet men in sleazy areas such as club.

I believe that $ is not everything. However, many girls want to marry with capable men due to many reasons. EG: comfortable life, high living standard etc.

There's a saying "The more you wana marry the rich, the less likely it would happen". I believe in fate thus let nature take it course. If you are destinated to marry into well to do rich family, good for you! if not i believe there are still good eglible bachelors around us..maybe not as rich..but at least they have decent job, stable income and etc....

my apologies if my answer sounds offensive to any cotters here

Comment

nah... Pink Angel's view is more realistic. Its true... there are still eglible men around us =) but hard to spot on!

Comment

Hmm... Sorry to say TS...
        This world is a Realistic World...
        Yes.. There may be RICH and Single guy around... But again, why are they single? There must be some reason... Character? Playboy? Do you want this type of guy as future husband? If he sleeps around even you both are married? Another thing, those so-called RICH and HANDSOME and NICE guy... Unless you have model figure, pretty and sexy... Maybe they will be with you for awhile... But for marriage wise... Doubt so... Unless beside you are pretty, sexy, good figure... have to have some reputation family or rich too...

Comment

95% of rich guys will play around, because they think that it is their right to do so. They play around because they have the financial means to do so, and girls will always be attracted to them because of the 'freebies'.

Also they tend to have this mentality that because they are rich(er than you are), you have to obey them.

I've dated rich guys before, and this is my findings. One "dumped" me because I was not obedient enough and refused to do his bidding. Of course he had other gfs on the side too. Another one (who considered 300k annual salary a pay cut) thought that any unhappiness on my part can be covered over with material goods (30k diamond ring?).

Anyway my current SO earns less than me.

Comment

I feel it's a case of you win some, you lose some. When a person has in excess of certain things, they start to take that for granted. Depends on what kind of person you want to end up with and how comfortable you are with closing one of your eyes. Applies to anybody, and everybody.

Comment

I agree with all the cotters above me.
              I also believe every girl can MEET and MARRY rich men.

How? Walk with him on the road to wealth. Support him.
              The roots of the tree of love will be more firm and deeply rooted.
              Reap the fruits sowed together. It taste better.

每个成功的男人背后都有一个女人。

Comment

i believe 50% 0f rich men will seek out actress to date the other 50%duaghter of other royal family, not say they wont go for commoner but will have to be very smart or pretty in which case they cant be consider a commoner. unless one is rich too otherwise how to be in their social circle/
                Last edited by beautifulmind; 13-11-2010, 01:45 AM.

Comment

In my opinion, we will most likely be with a person who is of comparable standards as ourselves. Well, unless the girl is really beautiful and has fantastic body. As a normal next-door girl, I think marrying a rich men is just a fairytale.

Comment

Originally posted by drizzz View Post
                    In my opinion, we will most likely be with a person who is of comparable standards as ourselves. Well, unless the girl is really beautiful and has fantastic body. As a normal next-door girl, I think marrying a rich men is just a fairytale.
                    I do agree with you! but there are exceptional cases too

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Angel View Post
                      I do agree with you! but there are exceptional cases too
                      LOLx! Yah maybe there are...but I haven't seen any around myself. Another thing is, some of my friends are still hinged on finding the most handsome and richest man on earth to match their expectations. That is also another reason for singlehood.

Comment

like a chinese saying goes: 木门对木门 铁门对铁门, i believe getting someone i am comfortable to chat with, have common interest and goals are better than one who is filled with loads of money, someone of comparable standard as me instead of not able to communicate nor not have any common interest (beside i believe their common interest would be costly too)

I feel it's alittle more than hardwork and effort in matching up with someone i know i can never reach upon his level and may or may not have a happy ending with....沒有那么大的头, 我就不要戴那么大的帽, 何必自找麻烦?

Comment

makes rich people sound like different species? i think they're regular people too - who doesn't have idiosyncracies? i kinda like what wingbliss said about walking and growing with him.

if it were a self made man, i would love to learn from him; same if the man was one who were from a well-to-do background and works to continue or grow the family wealth, i would like to learn from him too. learn from him but not necessarily want to marry him, though the can-do hardworking attitude and spirit and ethics of the person would draw my attention - these can be found in both rich and the not-yet-there.

Comment

maybe if you have rich friends, and they invite you to whatever parties etc, and there might have this possibilities of meeting rich men?

Comment

Originally posted by happybean View Post
                              makes rich people sound like different species? i think they're regular people too - who doesn't have idiosyncracies? i kinda like what wingbliss said about walking and growing with him.

if it were a self made man, i would love to learn from him; same if the man was one who were from a well-to-do background and works to continue or grow the family wealth, i would like to learn from him too. learn from him but not necessarily want to marry him, though the can-do hardworking attitude and spirit and ethics of the person would draw my attention - these can be found in both rich and the not-yet-there.
                              I very agree with happybean! well said:

Comment

Working...
                              X