No announcement yet.

Digital Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ixus 130 looks cool and spots some interesting features.. Just that i already have an ixus 80 that is serving my basic needs well.. And the leica lens seems to produce pictures of more superior color quality..

Correct me if i'm wrong

Comment

• just bought lx3! $660 with 8gb memory and pouch... +12 for screen protector so total $672

bought at funan

Comment

• Originally posted by miztgral View Post
        anyone using Pentax D-X?
        I want one but I'm in two minds about which package to get.

colour + 18-55 kit lens
        or black + 18-55 + 50-200 dual kit lens

The price is about <200 difference IIRC.
        But I want a coloured camera!
        is Pentax Kx

Comment

• i have really shaky hands, which feature in a cam can help me overcome this? thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by bikegal81 View Post
            i have really shaky hands, which feature in a cam can help me overcome this? thank you
            hi bikegal, check this out http://www.digicamhelp.com/taking-ph.../camera-shake/. If your camera has Image Stabilization, use it .

Also, has anyone seen the new Fujifilm 3D digicam at Suntec for Great Electronics Sale? How cool is that?

Comment

• Just got myself a Fuji S1800.
              No need to get from Audio House fair. Just go check price and walk to Harvey Norman to ask for price match. Svc much better and not so packed. No need to Q. If you meet a good SA can even ask for extra freebies. They matched the price of Audio House for me

Comment

• I'm a camera dumbo. Any recommendations for a good camera to take pictures of colour swatches and macro close-ups?

Comment

• I agree. Harvey Norman gives very good pricing and can match 'freebies' and price I have elsewhere. Good SA will give additional stuff as well. (:

Comment

• hi ,
                    may i know how much did you get the s1800 from havey norman for?
                    inclusive of what items ?
                    thanks alot!

Comment

• Does Courts do the same matching of price also ?

Comment

• went to courts to enquire abt the LX3..SA was advising me to get samsung St550..he says that if u don't know how to use the camera then no point of getting it which i'm sure i won't know how to n it doesn't look pleasant in my eyes..thought of getting canon s90 since its smaller n looks more chic..any idea how much its retailing at harvey norman or audio house?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkdewy View Post
                          Just got myself a Fuji S1800.
                          No need to get from Audio House fair. Just go check price and walk to Harvey Norman to ask for price match. Svc much better and not so packed. No need to Q. If you meet a good SA can even ask for extra freebies. They matched the price of Audio House for me
                          hi ,
                          may i know how much did you get the s1800 from havey norman for?
                          inclusive of what items ?
                          thanks alot!

Comment

• I got the following:

lens protector
                            mini tripod (useless!!)
                            case
                            cleaning kit
                            card reader
                            8GB micro SD

(above should be the standard items from any shops)

I requested for 1 set rechargeable batteries with charger since this cam is using AA batts instead of lithium.

Harvey Norman is good at matching. I got my washer and fridge from them when I moved house. They will gladly match those HDB stores prices

ETA: Got the S1800 at $419.

Comment

• i got a canon 550d! even though its rather big and bulky, very happy with the pictures produced. i dont think i can go back to a normal P&S anymore.. :p

Comment

• i think canon 130 looks good! what is the rate for this camera now?any idea?

Comment

Working...
                                X