No announcement yet.

Digital Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fujifilm z100 is out already? Anyone sees it at Comex?

Comment

• Hi all,

Does anyone knows how much is the new Sony Cybershot T200?
      It's so pretty!

Comment

• z100 is unavailable at the comex show as yet.. but you can opt for a z10 or z5..

sony t200 is selling at $699 with some freebies like the memory card, card case etc.. you may wish to consider t100 which is selling for $599 and looks almost similar to t200 imo..

enjoy yr day girls!

Comment

• hey babes, i am also thinking of buying a camera during the comex. my budget is less than $500. Any recommendations?

i am considering either fujifilm or canon ixus 70.

is ixus70 good? any cotters using it now?

thanks!!

Comment

• sparkledancer: it depends whether you are going more for the look of the camera or for the functions..

functions wise, i would advise you to go for the canon camera.. however, the design is not so appealing =)

Comment

• Just got panasonic lumix FX33 from Japan last week! Ayumi is the spokesman for the model, loved the ads when i was there! I am enjoying my new digicam!

Comment

• Brought our Fujifilm F40 at Comex today.

Last month when SO and I were looking around for cameras, we went to Best Denki at IMM and was attended to by this salesman who recommended us the Fujifilm F40. Today, when we went to the Fujifilm couter at Comex, we were saying to ourselves "hmmm...which was the camera that the Best Denki guy showed us?" Immediately, a salesperson came over to help us and guess what, it was the same salesman we met at Best Denki. Seems like it's really fated that we gotta get the camera from him.

Comment

• My boyfriend bought Z10 (orange) for me at the Comex Show, still considering if i wan to change the colour. They only have light green, dark green, orange and black at the show... My boyfriend say orange looks sporty...

Comment

• witchery: haha.. i think it is really fated that the sales must be made by him!

snow_tea: that's very nice of your boyfriend! i think the orange one is quite sporty too.. better than the hot pink one in my opinion.. but i prefer the red one best for the z10 series!

today i went to the comex and got... a pink z5!!! finally after the long wait, i finally bought it! the salesperson was rather friendly.. and i like the colour of the pink z5 so much

the only issue now is.. after the excitement wears off, i will see a whole in my bank account!

Comment

• Bought Nikon S200 for $399.. love it totally it's really user-friendly and a lot of free gifts 2 2gb sd card..

Tried the Sony T20 dun like it.. bulky.. and my T1 spoil becoz the lens become mouldy.. seriously sony is overrated.

Tried Casio too.. quite blur the pics.. dun think it's my hands thou.. anyway satisfied with my Nikon.. Such a worth buy

Comment

• well, now i am really interested in gettin Z5 after all the good review here! wondering if i should get it in pink or raspberry red.

hopefully i can get some good deals today since it is the last day of the Comex

Comment

• Anyone using casio s770? does it comes with an external battery charger or do you charge your battery by placing it into your cam and charge together with the cam? the package i bought comes with a usb cradle which i don't really like. i heard charging together with the cam will spoil the cam. anyone using an external charger?

Comment

• i bought z5 in red already!

anyway, for first time charging, how long must i charge the battery?? is it 8 hours?

Comment

• Just bought Canon's IXUS 70 from Comex yesterday. Very happy with the performance! Its the most compact design in the IXUS series, only 2cm thickness. I think its a good buy at $469, comes with 2 rechargable batteries and 2 SacnDisk 2.0GB SD memory card. Also, they gave a Samsonite shoulder bag, mini tripod stand, camera bag etc. I like their camera pouch in pearly white! So nice!
                              I strongly recommend Canon's digital camera, though their designs may lose out to competitors, but their performance is what we are soughting for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slinky View Post
                                Just bought Canon's IXUS 70 from Comex yesterday. Very happy with the performance! Its the most compact design in the IXUS series, only 2cm thickness. I think its a good buy at $469, comes with 2 rechargable batteries and 2 SacnDisk 2.0GB SD memory card. Also, they gave a Samsonite shoulder bag, mini tripod stand, camera bag etc. I like their camera pouch in pearly white! So nice!
                                I strongly recommend Canon's digital camera, though their designs may lose out to competitors, but their performance is what we are soughting for.
                                :wow: :wow:reallly good offer and so many free goodies!!
                                enjoy your photo taking with canon!!i also love canon

Comment

Working...
                                X