No announcement yet.

Travel Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel insurance is the one of the most important aspect which have to follow and use by all travelers.
    Travel insurance is best for a anxiety and problem free travel. For saving yourself from any miss
    happening such as theft, luggage, illness, accident and other situations at travel time is easily done
    with travel insurance. I suggest all travelers to have it before travel locally and globally.
    cheap flights and car rentals is best way to find good travel deals.

Comment

• Is it tedious to claim from travel insurance? My handphone got stolen in China but I didn't claim from my travel insurance although I've bought it.

Comment

• Hi, we are planning to go on a trip to Europe with a group of friends. We are going for two weeks and we are wondering whether to get travel insurance. Do you have any tips?

Comment

• Hi, I've checked up on a few travel insurance and was looking at Aviva on the Aviva mobile app, the cost seems very reasonable. Would like to see if anyone has experience with Aviva before purchasing it?? thanks

Comment

• I just bought from Citibank which is under ace insurance. It's cheap with promo now. In fact, cheaper than buying from ace directly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralim View Post
              Hi, we are planning to go on a trip to Europe with a group of friends. We are going for two weeks and we are wondering whether to get travel insurance. Do you have any tips?
              I think that it's better to buy =)

Comment

• Please buy Insurance!

Originally posted by elderflowertea View Post
                I think that it's better to buy =)
                Please BUY!
                I went Europe last year and my luggage MIA for 2days!

I bought Avia the best plan that time.
                The claiming process is very fast.
                less than a month. Provided you got all the stuff / documents for them to process.

A few years ago I bought AxA.
                Their customer service very good & professional.

So in summary please Buy an insurance if you are travelling.

Comment

Working...
                X