Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Busy Working full time and studying part time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Mylar
    Cozy Rookie

• Mylar
    replied
    Im studying part time and working full time as well Time flies when you are studying and working so much so when im having my holidays i felt ill at ease because i will be too free

I think stress is part and parcel of our daily life be it in anything that you do. I supposed im coping well since i have been studying part time for the last 2.5 yrs and will be graduating soon.

It really helps alot if the environment that you are working in is supportive of you doing a part time degree. That aside i think good time management is essential too. Like not procastinating when there is an assignment that needs to be done. Just get it over and done with because i realise most assignments have due dates around the same time

Studying and working is really not a joke but i guess i just treat it like an experience! Im so glad my journey is ending soon.

All the best to you ladies out there who is going through this. It will be over very very soon.

Leave a comment:

• daphnee
    Cozy Rookie

• daphnee
    replied
    I'm studying part-time and working full time now. School had just started, so I don't speak of stress now. I pursue the degree because I love studying.

Leave a comment:

• Verda
    Cozy Rookie

• Verda
    replied
    lele, studying part time and working full time is never easy and takes a lot of discipline.

But no worries, it will take you a while to adjust how to plan for your time. Of course there are going to be some sacrificies like e.g you got to spend sometimes weekends to rush your assignment and also the fear that you got to take leave to clear your projects at school work.

For me I used to face problems like I got to OT and yet I got class at nite so its like a mad rush and sometimes I had to missed my class due to work issues.

It definetly helps if you have an understanding boss and also colleagues.

Leave a comment:

• CaramelGirl
    Cozy SuperStar

• CaramelGirl
    replied
    Lesean, i was like you at your age too. Kekeke...

There will be sacrifices. Luckily, that time i don't have bf, so it's only work and school for me. And less time for shopping and lack of sleep. Cos wkends are busy with proj meetings and assignments.

Bear with it for the time being, it will be all worth it once you graduated. Imagine your parents will be so proud of you seeing you in your graduation gown and mortarboard on your convocation. With this thought in mind, you will feel the sudden passion to push yourself even more to excel further.

The good will only come to those who persevere. Now you have taken the first step to upgrade yourself, i'm proud of you. Next is all up to you to complete the steps up to graduation! Don't give up halfway girl. It will be all behind you in a matter of time!

Never give up! Tighten your fists and fight the war and win it a good one!!

Leave a comment:

• lele
    started a topic Busy Working full time and studying part time?

Busy Working full time and studying part time?

Hello Ladies!!
    Just wish to know more people who are currently working and studying at the same time.... are you ladies coping well?? Well i had a hard time coping when i've so much commitments and projectsssss are driving me crazy! Let's share our experience and little secrets to destress ya?
Working...
X