Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bed Bugs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    My MIL's place have bed bugs! eeeeeks.

    Comment


    • #77
      heys how is your bed bug problem now? is it solved?

      Comment


      • #78
        Bed Bug!!!!

        Hi Guys!

        I'm digging up this old thread cos I think my room has bed bugs!!!!
        Last month, I've gotten weird bites on my butt and tummy. 2-3 bites in a row. and i *** which idiotic mosquito was that skillful. when i complained to my BIL, he mentioned it maybe bed bug and checked my bed frame for it but nothing found.

        Thereafter, i was bite free for quite some time until earlier this week, the weird bites cam back again!!! so i went online to check for bed bug bite styles and its exactly like *** i had, in a row! I'm so freaked out and I have a toddler in the house. I don't want my darling to get bitten too! What should I do!!

        My bed frame is new, few months old. I have tons of wooden stuff in my room. Cant be throwing them all away right? =/

        Comment


        • #79
          Every mattress have bed bugs, its just that whether are you receptive to the bites...

          My husband, me and baby sleep on same bed... however only baby and myself are sensitive to the bugs.

          For us, we have bought an osim mermaid to vacuum it the moment my skin react to them.outdoor patio furniture clearance
          Last edited by s8vm632; 07-10-2011, 03:12 AM.

          Comment


          • #80
            My own house also got infected with bed bugs and mites all in a shot.. dont really know where they came from, but by the time we realised it, the whole house was infected. Got the pest control to come, but after 2times, still no use.. Throwed all furniture now(very heartpain cause they're pretty new) now whole house is half vacant, mom and granny moved to uncle's house temporary, and me just married off, so staying at hubby's house. Was so upset cause I had to book the hotel room as my bride's place..
            To make things worse, I think I shifted the bugs over when I was bringing some of my clothes over, cause I saw bloodstain on my new mattress. Caught 3-4 bugs, just nice they were crawling out under the bed towards the other edge of wall. And you know what's the worst part, the last 2 bugs that I caught, once u squeeze them with a tissue, many little baby bugs crawled out of them, I was so horrified that I threw them out of the window, yes littering, cause by the time I could reach for the rubbish chute in the kitchen, they would have crawled all over me!! Now whenever I'm at home, I would sit on bed and stare on the floor to see if any bugs..

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by yoshimi View Post
              My own house also got infected with bed bugs and mites all in a shot.. dont really know where they came from, but by the time we realised it, the whole house was infected. Got the pest control to come, but after 2times, still no use.. Throwed all furniture now(very heartpain cause they're pretty new) now whole house is half vacant, mom and granny moved to uncle's house temporary, and me just married off, so staying at hubby's house. Was so upset cause I had to book the hotel room as my bride's place..
              To make things worse, I think I shifted the bugs over when I was bringing some of my clothes over, cause I saw bloodstain on my new mattress. Caught 3-4 bugs, just nice they were crawling out under the bed towards the other edge of wall. And you know what's the worst part, the last 2 bugs that I caught, once u squeeze them with a tissue, many little baby bugs crawled out of them, I was so horrified that I threw them out of the window, yes littering, cause by the time I could reach for the rubbish chute in the kitchen, they would have crawled all over me!! Now whenever I'm at home, I would sit on bed and stare on the floor to see if any bugs..
              Gosh! That's so scary! If it happened to me I will have nightmares about it. I super hate bugs!

              I hope everythings ok in your home now.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by spicemeup View Post
                Gosh! That's so scary! If it happened to me I will have nightmares about it. I super hate bugs!

                I hope everythings ok in your home now.
                Now over at hubby's house, everything seems ok after I caught those few.. But at mom's place, she's still complaining.. I'm just wondering is it the mind or are the bugs that strong, cause pest control came at least 3-4times already, and they were saying can't be still alive..

                Comment


                • #83
                  One of the best ideas on how to kill bed bites is to put your beds under the sun so that the germs will be dead!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by i_am_prettyroan View Post
                    One of the best ideas on how to kill bed bites is to put your beds under the sun so that the germs will be dead!
                    I think this is not an easy solution since that most actually has at least a queen size bed, not light to move around.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      ammmm... How about ironing the bed plus the bed sheets and all the pillows & blanket? I am doing it with all my effort coz I experienced to sleep and I am feeling a bug's teeth pushing to my skin. I want to wake up but I am really dead tired that time. When I woke up there's a small itchy red spots on my skin... SOoooo ridiculous!

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I hate hate hate bed bugs! they gave me rashes that itch like crazy!

                        I experienced it when I sleep over my aunties house. I dont know why but I am the only one who experienced being bitten. After that I never again tried to sleep there.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Yoshimi, same problem over here. I am so paranoid now. I am so pissed with those bed bugs especially after reading online articles about it. Its said that once you saw a bug in your bed it is possible that other furniture, cabinet even other room will be infected soon. You know when I am sleeping my dreams contains my worried of bed bugs will bite me and make my legs so ugly. I am much worried with my ears that it may crawl and go inside I don't know anymore how to deal with it!!!

                          What worried me is last night when I saw my sleeping clothes got one bed bug on it. I want to shout!!! This is so embarrassing!

                          By the way, how much you are paying for pest control service? I think I want this service treat my house. But do you think it is ok to treat only my room? will it be a little bit cheaper? Anyway other rooms are not infected. I hope so.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            I suggest spraying a bed bug spray. we bought one from homefix. it helped us a lot!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Janet.Dee View Post
                              I suggest spraying a bed bug spray. we bought one from homefix. it helped us a lot!
                              Hi Janet, where did you get the spray?
                              Can recommend?
                              Is it really useful or should i engage a Bed Bugs Removal Company instead?

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                you can always try getting the bed bug spray from DIY stores 1st.. but I think got to do it diligently over the next few weeks. Also do check your clothes, cause they tend to hide there due to the warmness, so I guess you got to wash them and sun them under the hot sun.

                                yoshimiwen.com I Pursuit of Happiness |

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X