Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To ladies~What type of guys attracts you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To ladies~What type of guys attracts you?

Continue from the thread - To guys~What type of gals attracts you?
    Maybe just to be fair for the guys who complained that some gals are double standard or maybe a guide for some guys....

For me, he must be gentlemenly not those kind of rough and rowdy type.
    At least have an aspiration, not mopping around whole day doing nothing.\
    MUST NOT BE A FLIRT. very impt.

Comment

He has to be generous, faithful and kind to everyone, not only to me, but also to my friends. He must not have a bad temper, as that can be really a turned off to me. Years back i met this guy who always want me to take him out for dinner, pay for it and i feel so stupid doing that. In return, sometimes he will take me out for meals too, but its like eating in hawker centre, food court, or coffeeshop. Whereas when i am the one paying for it, he will choose to eat in restaurants. What kindof man he is! So i really do hope to meet nice guys, gentleman enough not to ask me to pay for his meals.

Comment

Yah I also like gentleman guy but not to act just to impress all the gals around him. I don't mind guys look below average maybe because I'm used to be ugly and seen real colours of many guys.
        From the guys that I liked previously are those shy type, good temper, down to earth and know what should do & what they shouldnt do. I more to the active type so I prefer sporty guys and not those Zhai Nan (宅男) who always play online game whole day....example like my brother, he took leave from work & quit school for online games nonstop. Another type I can't stand are those revengeful type of guy that will spread malicious rumors if you reject them and insist that you have feelings for him but actually I find him having mental problem.

Comment

As long as there is chemistry and that "click", we can take it from there. I believe that the more u try and define what kind of guy u're looking for, the more you will end up with someone who's the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by xBabypanda View Post
            As long as there is chemistry and that "click", we can take it from there. I believe that the more u try and define what kind of guy u're looking for, the more you will end up with someone who's the opposite.
            +1
            I was just about to say that. You can't plan these kind of things (there's infinite variables) and when you do you usually you get the opposite. I guess the secret is to plan the opposite of what you really want. It's all about mastering reverse psychology.

Comment

Originally posted by xBabypanda View Post
              I believe that the more you try and define what kind of guy you are looking for, the more you will end up with someone who is the opposite.
              True, true.

Comment

i think the priority for me is for the guy to be FAITHFUL.
                and hopefully, not in debt, and doesnt smoke.
                Physically wise, taller than me will be great :D

Comment

Originally posted by 55wgm55 View Post
                  i think the priority for me is for the guy to be FAITHFUL.
                  and hopefully, not in debt, and doesnt smoke.
                  Physically wise, taller than me will be great :D
                  And a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a Smoke.
                  Light me another Cuba - I hold to my first-sworn vows,
                  If Maggie will have no rival, I'll have no Maggie for Spouse!
                  -Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I don't mind guys who are not good looking, but i do hope that he has a nice character, he don't look down on people, he is friendly and he must not be an alcoholic.

Comment

Hi,

I love me some classic tall dark and handsome men - white only but with brown hair and brown or blue eyes. Manly masculine men drive me nuts and are very sexy, especially when they're hairy and have at least an athletic build. I recently met my dream man recently who matches what I've been looking for. He' waaay hairier than I thought I would like, but man is he sexy!

Comment

no fixed. have dated and known all kinds of guys.

but as long as the person is sincere can ****.

but one guy really put me off; a medical student i have known while i was in nus. he pratically did all the family background check , what jobs my parents are holding, what size of hdb flat we live in, what salay etc etc. As if i am applying for a darn job.

Darn! he gave me such a bad experience that I was so freaking disgusted.

Comment

I like guys who don't smoke, taller than me and are hardworking.
                          I find that hardworking guys are attractive. Met 1 at my workplace and he really impress me. lol

Comment

The charm he exudes will attract me for sure, his intelligence and his career is also another plus points. But he must not be cocky, i like guys to be down to earth and humble, especially if he is rich, he has got to be low profile and not let the whole world know that he is from a well to do family.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemanukahoney View Post
                              I like guys who don't smoke, taller than me and are hardworking.
                              Only that? I mean, I would assume there is potentially a lot of guys is Singapore who can meet these requirements (unless you are freakishly tall).

Comment

Working...
                              X