No announcement yet.

Anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, Nana is cool, i just watched the movie recently from you-tube XD.

inuyasha too...the anime was great <3

followed by prince of tennis <3

Comment

• i just finished fushigi yuugi last week and i liked it! also like fruits basket and i wish there's more episodes instead of just stopping @ 26.

cuurently watching naruto, bleach, ouran koukou host club, prince of tennis (they're back!) and some others..cant rem the names.

Comment

• watching blood+ now. where can i download the torrents for the new prince of tennis??

Comment

• Japanese Anime, Anyone?

does anyone watch japanese anime here??
          i'm a fan of bleach , one piece , hellsing and full metal alchemist..

Comment

• Yup, I watch Japanese anime too! Have watch a few like Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha and others...

Comment

• I am watching NAruto at the moment!

Comment

• bleach is way too funny and loaded with lots of action and naruto is not bad too... but i cant seems to catch up with naruto as there's too much episodes!!

Comment

• I'm hooked to bleach at the moment. There are both funny and exciting parts
                  All the characters are so cute !

Comment

• Any shonen-ai/ BL lovers here? XD

Comment

• my favourite anime for the moment - Ouran high school host club. Its da hottest anime still showing in Japan right now. Any fans here?

Comment

• ME ME ME!!!! Me loves Honey-senpai!!! So cute!!! I love the MoriXHoney moments. :D

Comment

• i watch fushigi yuugi (curious play). one of my faves! rewatched it like 8 times, even my parents can remember the show

Comment

• Originally posted by deranged
                            bleach is way too funny and loaded with lots of action and naruto is not bad too... but i cant seems to catch up with naruto as there's too much episodes!!

Yeah there are like more than 100 over episodes... *faintz*

Comment

• Originally posted by miztgral
                              Any shonen-ai/ BL lovers here? XD
                              heh heh

Comment

• My favourite anime for now is ergo proxy
                                i'm bad with descriptions, but this url has some information

http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/m...rder=0&thold=0

http://www.ergoproxy.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X