Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skinnybiatch
    replied
    I must confess that at the end of Code Geass, when Lelouch died, I cried.

Oh there was an episode in Canaan where one of the characters died and that scene I got soooo emo and cried like crazy. This guy got shot and was dying, and he told his gf to tell him that she loves him. Now, the gf is a mutated human and her voice actually causes massive pain and internal injury to those who hear it. But since the guy was dying anyway he told her to keep saying "i love you" because that is the last thing he wants to finally hear. Damn I cried soooo badly at that scene!

Anyways 07-Ghost is about some lost prince (with lost memories) of a country, and how he battles the ultimate forces of evil with his special powers and friends. Only a few episodes, but the artwork is very good. Studio Deen, of course.

Leave a comment:

• xiaomeow
    replied
    just finished nodame cantabile (season 1), nodame cantabile paris (season 2)...and nodame cantabile finale (season 3) ep 10. Very funny and interesting. season 3 is ending soon... heard there is only 12 episodes.

if u like classical music, shonen love and school life....this is suitable for you. there is alot of musical instruments and alot of nice sonata and concerto. thumbs up.
    i never realised that other than la corda d'oro, there is another music anime.
    im loving it... i started to watch this after i saw the movie with the same name advertising at mrt station. heehee

going to catch the movie tomorrow. yippee. =)

edit: sad.. ep 11 is the final ep. i'm missing nodame already...
    Last edited by xiaomeow; 26-03-2010, 08:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moh224
    replied
    Originally posted by Poohrie View Post
    Wow Anime I just can't get enough of it !!!!!

Started watching anime 2 years ago and my very 1st anime is Naruto !

I lost count on the number of animes that I've watched and below are some animes which I feel that you must watch it

Nana
    Naruto
    Naruto Shippudden
    Bleach
    Blood+
    Claymore
    D.Gray-Man
    Death Note (Watched halfway because L was dead)
    Hunter X Hunter series
    Kiba
    Getbackers
    Vampire Knight
    Vamipre Knight Guilty
    Skip Beat
    Hitman Reborn
    Kenichi
    Eyeshield 21
    07 Ghost
    Ghost Hunt
    Pandora Hearts
    Currently watching Samurai 7

watch some anime here and there , what's 07 ghost about ?

Leave a comment:

• skinnybiatch
    replied
    damn i DID NOT KNOW this thread existed!

I'm now chasing Durarara!!! (nice), and Bleach (not so nice currently), and the not-so-great Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Recently I've watched both seasons of White Album (I identified with the 'hero' and the theme song is vey nice), Darker than Black and Trinity Blood (manga was better).

my fave animes so far are by Studio Deen, i.e. Junjou Romantica (my all-time #1 but it's yaoi... anybody else likes yaoi?!?!), Amatsuki, 07 Ghost.

Otherwise....action animes I like Evangelion and Elfen Lied. Both were damn provoking, but I won't really watch again cos of the gore *scared*

Naruto is like Inuyasha to me...."when the hell are they gonna move on?!?!?!"

Leave a comment:

• fufu
    replied
    Started watching Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! currently at episode 25, very funny and action-packed.

Leave a comment:

• xiaomeow
    replied
    goddavarice: okie. thanks. i will check that out soon

I just complete bloody monday season 1...whoop...very intense and exciting. i love all the internet hacking and virus stuff. it's very fast paced and the main character is very smart, able to outdo terrorists.

now chasing after bloody monday season 2. hehe.. since it's ongoing, i hope i can read slower.

OT abit. i feel that bloody monday manga is better than the drama.

Leave a comment:

• goddavarice
    replied
    Sweet Secrets: I finished the 2 series in 3 days?! Totally in love with Nyanko sensei! He's soo funny, and yes Natsume is really charismatic! Pray theres a third season!

xiaomeow:
    Maybe you can try Kimi Ni Todoke! The guy is really cute And its another one of those light hearted, romantic comedies

Leave a comment:

• Poohrie
    replied
    Just finished watching Kuroshitsuji & Tales of the Abyss

The plot is just so fantastic Can't live without my daily dose of anime

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Secrets
    replied
    Originally posted by goddavarice View Post
    My new all-time favourite: Natsume Yuujinchou

Very light hearted and heart warming, also very different from the usual ayakashi/monster shows out there. I likeeyyyy!

The cat (nyanko sensei) is really funny and adorable! Recommended watch if you enjoy slice of life animes.
    Have you caught zoku natsume yuujinchou? It's second season to natsume! hehhee, I love Natsume anime too, so glad they came out with second season but I finished it already. Natsume is charming haha.

Leave a comment:

• xiaomeow
    replied
    Originally posted by jadejade View Post
    i really like lovely complex and skip beat. 2 of the nicest animes for females i think.highly recommend it.anw anyone has any recommendations for gd animes?i like stuff similar to lovely complex and skip beat-meaning light hearted, with romance and rather realistic, and gd plot development.i also like animes with setting in the media industry, like the leads are actors or singers etc.
    yeah! skip beat is really nice. It's a petty that it ends so soon as the manga runs sooooo far already.

watch saki if u like mahjong. nothing fancy just a high school girls ecchi anime to pass time. lately no new animes that attract my attention maybe perhaps fairy tail.

Leave a comment:

• jadejade
    replied
    i really like lovely complex and skip beat. 2 of the nicest animes for females i think.highly recommend it.anw anyone has any recommendations for gd animes?i like stuff similar to lovely complex and skip beat-meaning light hearted, with romance and rather realistic, and gd plot development.i also like animes with setting in the media industry, like the leads are actors or singers etc.

Leave a comment:

• goddavarice
    replied
    My new all-time favourite: Natsume Yuujinchou

Very light hearted and heart warming, also very different from the usual ayakashi/monster shows out there. I likeeyyyy!

The cat (nyanko sensei) is really funny and adorable! Recommended watch if you enjoy slice of life animes.

Leave a comment:

• Poohrie
    replied
    Just completed Samurai 7 and Fate Stay Night

Continuing my quest for more animes

Leave a comment:

• xiaomeow
    replied
    Originally posted by atasprincess View Post
    xiaomeow thanks for your clarification! (: you watch dgrayman too?
    yes. it's one of my favorites!

Leave a comment:

• atasprincess
    replied
    xiaomeow thanks for your clarification! (: you watch dgrayman too?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X