Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Rant

My skin feels so dry!

My 2 boots shipped by standard mail!! Im stressed!!

Comment

Originally posted by LippyNBlush View Post
      This will be the 3rd package lost frm ASOS!
      oh dear, u mean you ordered 3 times from ASOS and all is lost..if 2 are lost, how come you will order the 3rd time? no offence, i am just curious as i thought ASOS shipping is pretty fast, i joined a spree a few times and the organizer dispense my stuff pretty fast. but i heard of such delays, so don't lose heart, it would be on the way and u can always write to chase them for status.

Comment

My dvd player is not working! I can't watch my dvds!

Comment

i finally understood i might be going in the wrong direction and looking at the wrong place afterall.

Comment

e talkshow today not as good as i expect it to be. so disappointed!

Comment

competitors tagging their "advertisements" on my FB. desparate fools.....

Comment

very very bad headache. and super pissed off at work.

Comment

$200 shpiment from TKB lost and all they can say is "there's nothing more we can do" and i had to eat grass for 2 weeks for that order.

Comment

Everyday, i have more and more things that i want, more and more things to buy!

Comment

Pink_Angel, same problem!!! i wish for a rich bf/husband since i never strike toto.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Angel View Post
                        Everyday, i have more and more things that i want, more and more things to buy!
                        Originally posted by sugaricing83 View Post
                        Pink_Angel, same problem!!! i wish for a rich bf/husband since i never strike toto.
                        shopping no longer interests me; sadly (for my girth), now food (and plenty of it) does though

Comment

The evil ones will have their retribution one day. I shall open my eyes real big and wait for that day.

Comment

Originally posted by sugaricing83 View Post
                            sugaricing! you are so funny! i think my hubby will cancel all my sub card if i keep buying and buying non stop...

Comment

i really hate it when my mom talks as if i owe her money

Comment

Working...
                              X