No announcement yet.

Daily Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring back the previous cozycot, I dislike this new one because it takes forever to load one post up.

Comment

• Had some oily soup for dinner last night, this morning i have got a pimple on my face!!

Comment

• Weather is so hot!

Comment

• Most of the time I always have a hard time getting a cab to work, it was lighted green but they refused to take any passengers ! It gets so frustrating! This cab driver was about 10 steps away from me, he stopped his car and there isn't anyone inside. So this three ladies stood there and waited for about ten minutes, they decided to on call. So this cab driver immediately drove forward and picked them up!

Comment

• She is wearing her fake mask again!

Comment

• Moody, sleepy Monday.

Comment

• Don't know how and where I get those cuts on my legs.

Comment

• Please don't send me anymore wedding invitations, so many of you getting married my salary also not enough for all of your red packets!

Comment

• Bad cramp every single month...

Comment

• Some sales person are really too much went overboard.

Comment

• Can Company Advertise " Young and Dynamic Workplace" ? Its Totally BIAS and indirectly BIAS !

Comment

• So much of a trouble when u get a new phone, but have trouble transferring photos and some stuff over, contacts, setting up other apps such as whatsapp, Instagram all over again. Sighhhhhhh........that's the problem when you don't know much about it.

Comment

• Why is it so hot here even though its raining.

Comment

• Suppose to go for dinner tonight and now it's cancelled just because of you that we are all not going now!

Comment

• You like to add oil to the fire right, just wait for your karma to come!

Comment

Working...
                                X