No announcement yet.

Thailand > Bangkok Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more thing.. i'm thinking of checking out chinatown.. and i read that you can choose to take the ferry/boat over instead of cab?
    Will i then pass by the floating market?

Or has anyone been to the floating market??

Comment

• If you are staying town area near novetel, pratumwan princess, you can easily take a cab to Chinatown for only about 45 baht. Only 8 to 10 minutes drive.

Comment

• When in Bangkok, I love the mangoes, they are so sweet and juicy. The dried ones are really good too. I am going again in February cause I dont want to stay in Singapore for Chinese new year.

Comment

• I heard that Novotel costs around $100 plus a night, which is quite expensive, and they don't serve breakfast either. Though the location is good, but for that price to pay, they should at least offer breakfast .

Comment

• Hi,
            any good restaurants(non-smoking) to recommend?

Comment

• Hi,
              any good restaurants(non-smoking) to recommend?

Comment

• I read on the newspaper that there is going to be a mass rally in Bangkok this weekend. Cotters who are going there soon please take note.

Comment

• Not again....they have been so peaceful and now they are going to start a rally again! I just came back from there and it was such a great trip, I will be going again soon, so I hope this rally will not last long please.

Comment

• rally at bangkok

Originally posted by kaoriko View Post
                    Not again....they have been so peaceful and now they are going to start a rally again! I just came back from there and it was such a great trip, I will be going again soon, so I hope this rally will not last long please.

My air tickets hotel are all booked for this thursday. So how? Should I cancel the trip or what? Don know if it will be serious or not... Which part of bangkok affected by rally? I will be visiting all shopping places there.... Anyone can advise me?

Comment

• Rally

Originally posted by VenetianTay View Post
                      I read on the newspaper that there is going to be a mass rally in Bangkok this weekend. Cotters who are going there soon please take note.

Ya ***. I just read about it. Don know if it is dangerous. Should I go with my hubby to bangkok? How? Any advice? Air ticekts hotel all booked... how?

Comment

• I saw my friends posting their photos on Facebook as they're in Bangkok now. Should be safe to go, they keep posting pictures of food and shopping. If its chaotic they wouldn't be enjoying themselves now.

Comment

• Note of Thanks

Originally posted by LingNing View Post
                          I saw my friends posting their photos on Facebook as they're in Bangkok now. Should be safe to go, they keep posting pictures of food and shopping. If its chaotic they wouldn't be enjoying themselves now.

Thank you so much!

Comment

• food

Originally posted by LingNing View Post
                            I saw my friends posting their photos on Facebook as they're in Bangkok now. Should be safe to go, they keep posting pictures of food and shopping. If its chaotic they wouldn't be enjoying themselves now.
                            Can help me find out where they have all the good food? Heard Jap food at MBK 7th level is very gd and cheap.

Comment

• I always go Siam paragon, there are afew restaurants there which serve very good food. Cheap and good. Laem cha roen is one of my favourite place to eat. Can't remember which level is it, maybe you can check out with the hotel staff or shopping mall information counter, they will give you the direction to go.

Comment

• I love to stock up on my lingerie when I go Bangkok. It's much cheaper than in Singapore and the cutting is just the same. Their lingerie department is really huge and beautiful. All kinds of pretty stuff there. Just that department alone I can spend so much money. I hope to go again very soon, really like the food and shopping there.

Comment

Working...
                                X