No announcement yet.

Thailand > Bangkok Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anantara is abit far from town shopping area, and Bangkok is always jam, so it takes even longer to reach the destination.

Comment

• Hi Girls,

here's sharing some photos that I took on my recent bkk trip! You may view them here !

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by pyip77 View Post
        Any suggestion for Dinner Cruise as well?
        it's not a cruise but you can try this place, dining near the chao phraya river

Comment

• Hi All, not sure if can post this here... Let me know If I can't and I will remove it:

I would like to sell my Bangkok Scoot Airtickets from 31st October to 4th November for 2 persons, at $520. Name change cost absorbed.

Hotel stay also selling for Baiyoke Sky Hotel at THB 10,000. Which is ard SGD 400 for 2 persons.

Pls contact me at 98251994 or [email protected]
          Prices can be negotiated. Thank you!!

Comment

• sharing some reviews from my recent trip to thailand, you can view them here. cheers!

Comment

• Read the news online that they are going to close down the airport next week. I have booked my tickets months back via Expedia. Now they refused to let me change to another country instead. Feeling really pissed with this company!

Comment

• Just go ahead, even though they have declared state of emergency, so far its quite safe. I have went and come back twice. Nothing happened.

Comment

• i suggest those who are planning to got to postpone because the farmers are approaching the airport.
                  people are getting frustrated from the prolonged protest, they will do more destructive things. you will not know what will happen.

the airport was closed before during the last protest, so don't think it will not happened again.

and the best part is, travel insurance dont cover all these if you are unable to return due to the unrest.

Comment

• Yes, if you really want to go, you have to go at your own risk. Non of the insurance company will be able to cover as I have called up to check as well. Actually I'm thinking of joining my friends there again in march, though I just came back from Bangkok. Looks like I better not take the risk now if they are going to start a riot at the airport.

Comment

• I just returned from Bangkok on the early April, it was no issue at all even there was protests. It was peaceful. For those who are planning to visit Bangkok

Comment

• Yup, agreed! I am just back on Monday, everything like usual, still many tourists around. No protest nothing. Btw, latest currency rates I exchanged at City Plaza was 25.44 but I changed at Chatuchart was 25.50 ! Platinum malls area can be as low as 25.27

Comment

• Originally posted by luckylibra View Post
                          Yup, agreed! I am just back on Monday, everything like usual, still many tourists around. No protest nothing. Btw, latest currency rates I exchanged at City Plaza was 25.44 but I changed at Chatuchart was 25.50 ! Platinum malls area can be as low as 25.27
                          Yeah biz is as usual. Thinking of another trip to BKK soon...

Comment

• One and a half month back I got quite a good rate, around 26.30. Helped my parents to change for their short trip together.

Comment

• Thailand > Bangkok Part 2

i'm going bkk this june! how are the clothing prices so far? i heard the prices are quite jacked up. still possible to get 100-150baht deals? teehee. if so, where at?!

Comment

• I always go to platinum mall, 100-150 baht yes. I go to their night market as well, some of the clothes are of pretty ok quality, and at reasonable prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X