Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maldives, here I come!

Baros Maldives

Hi finitelittleday, care to review on how Baros Maldives is? I actually shortlist it for my honeymoon

Comment

Hi Diant. beside Baros Maldives which country are you have interested.

Comment

Maldives is my dream place!!! Saw my friend uploaded some photos as she went on a holiday with her boyfriend. Goodness! That place is heavenly, its a paradise!
        Coral islands, endless turquoise waters and white powdery beaches.......

Comment

How much did you spend to travel in Maldives? I saw online at around S$2700 estimated 5D4N Club Med Maldives. Can you advice us how to save money I am also in love with this place and their underwater.

Comment

Re: Maldives, here I come!

Hello..
            Maldives is very nice destination. I have heard so much about the beauty. I must say that you have choose a great place for vacation as there is so much fun yo can experience.
            Have a great time!

Comment

In short, the island is great, the villas are excellent, the food is good most of the time, but the service could be much better, especially considering the class of the hotel and its association.

We went in a group and we really enjoyed our villas, both the standard one, without any Jacuzzi or pool, and the Jasmine Garden one, to which we upgraded (at a price) after 3 or 4 days, which had a lovely pool and was almost perfect. You feel really private on the villa and on the island, as all villas are quite well spaced apart. The beach and reef were just great! The spa also fully met our expectations. We were very happy there and just loved the island, especially the crabs on the beach. Only the public pool was not as cozy as it should have been, but we did not really use it. The staff was really friendly and willing to help.

Comment

Tour to Maldives from India

Global Vision Tours welcomes you all to Maldives, a beautiful paradise on earth.  We are one of the leading Maldives tour operators, providing all the essential services, information and tailor made Maldives packages for tourists across the world, to let them experience and explore the real charm of this beautiful beach paradise on earth. Maldives tour operators

Comment

Working...
                X