Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fats around the waist

Hi everyone,

Recently I noticed some fats accumulated around my waist. I am not fat. In fact my BMI is less than 18.5. I wonder what could be the cause of fats accumulating at the waist?

Any ways to reduce it (other than doing sit up)?

my friend tried this product and he loses 3 inches around his waist within a month. hope this helps. =)
    Last edited by bbabyrabbit; 06-10-2011, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Ways To Slim

Originally posted by LemonTree View Post
      Hi everyone,

Recently I noticed some fats accumulated around my waist. I am not fat. In fact my BMI is less than 18.5. I wonder what could be the cause of fats accumulating at the waist?

Hi Lemon Tree ,

There are a few ways , but all need to have sensible diet and exercise -

A.Slimming pills - must see doctors as they are the best to advise what will b suitable for you .
      This is not a long term solution - it just helpd to kickstart .

B.There is a new gadget called BodyTiteFX that warms the body to reduce fat and even tighten skin .

C.This is a cold version Zeltiq that effectively kills fat cells of about 20%

D.Liquid Diet - strictly on fruits and vegetables - my sister swears by this

E.Accupuncture - if you can handle needles , go for this method - check out Aimin Accupuncture

For B & C , check out Dr Joseph Yang Singapore via Youtube - the charges are reasonable and the staff very helpful . I myself did Zeltiq there and lost a dress size in a month !

Hope the above helps .

Comment

Do as much as exercise. It can reduce your fat and will give you slim look.

Comment

i agree with Jennifer! work out, and it helps a lot! :>
          maybe you can try wearing lytess, i got a few from Italy. and I heard french girls like to wear it out for work out and runs.
          wearing the slimming collection while exercising and the corrective collection for work
          Attached Files

Comment

the most effective method is more physical exercise and control your diet.

Comment

My Experience After Delivered BB

Originally posted by LemonTree View Post
              Hi everyone,

At the beginning, my main purpose for trying this Diamant Closet was want to slim down.
              I had tried a lot of healthy slimming product, went to beauty centre, gym, but it didn't work. I was suffering during this period. I feel like Wanted to try because of seeing life experience from my mum. from size XL to M aft 4-5 months. However, now this really happened on me.

After wearing for 20 hours, I still feel comfortable unlike other branding which will feel hot / feel very tight n will leave mark / stretches on my body. Even though 1st month, I feel my butt has slimmer down by 4cm!!! The Most Amazing part is my butt look firmer, but at least can c the shape so I believe it is really can reshape my body!!!

After giving birth, I always experience bad aching n need to see doctor regularly. However, the pain is now gone aft wearing for one month. My digestion system wasn’t that good but I have been passing motion daily ever since wearing it. When I was at my mum’s place & wasn’t wearing , she actually though that I was wearing as my waist has slimmed down w a shape

I feel very good and want to share with u where spent a lot of money for surgery, slimming centre and other product. The price reasonable, result guarantee, after sales follow up 6 times. This is like just change a new brand of bra and panties. The closet is comfortable as no steel, fully cotton.

The follwoing website attached testimonial for your reference.
              https://www.facebook.com/MrPRINCE.MsPRINCESS

Comment

For reduces your waist fat you should maintain eating diet plan :-

1.Break your fast.
                2.Cut the fast food in your diet.
                3.Add salad in your diet.

Spa kona | Body massage kona | Spa at oceanfront in kona

Comment

Jogging or walking every morning for like 30 minutes.

Just like any other body fats, you need to burn it.

Comment

While exercising helps, a proper diet is no less important too

Try to include more veggies, fruits, and lean protein (chicken, fish, beef, turkey) into your diet. It worked for me and ever since I started this healthy lifestyle 3 years ago, not only have I shed the pounds, I cannot imagine myself going back to the unhealthy likestyle I once had.

I also included healthy snacks to keep my metabolism going. my favourites are nuts, fruits, raw peanut butter spreads (like Melrose, not Skippy), and protein bars. I get them from nakedfoodbar.

Comment

Anyone tried slimming coffee? I was skeptical about it at first but the results surprised me, not a big loss but at least i am starting to feel some fat loss around my problem areas. I got my coffee at SHOU slimming centre!
                      Last edited by jennytan80; 29-01-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jennytan80 View Post
                        Anyone tried slimming coffee? I was skeptical about it at first but the results surprised me, not a big loss but at least i am starting to feel some fat loss around my problem areas. I got my coffee at SHOU slimming centre!
                        Hi jenny! so you've been to shou? I have heard about it. seems quite popular... will check out the coffee

Comment

Hi jenny! I did not try their slimming coffee but would like to share my positive experience... So apart from my weight loss and cellulite (killed two birds with one stone :p I find that their staff is really helpful and sincere in my weight loss. they are knowledgeable an able to give me a full body analysis. would go back for another session

Comment

Originally posted by happytimes View Post
                            Hi jenny! I did not try their slimming coffee but would like to share my positive experience... So apart from my weight loss and cellulite (killed two birds with one stone :p I find that their staff is really helpful and sincere in my weight loss. they are knowledgeable an able to give me a full body analysis. would go back for another session
                            you went for the ultrasonic lipo am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by happytimes View Post
                              well done! their machines are really advanced huh

Comment

Working...
                              X