No announcement yet.

Dry swimming aka Mahjong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at Toa Payoh area too! anyone willing to organise a MJ party? I don't have my own pad now sadly

Comment

• Originally posted by galerie_de_mode View Post
      another mahjong lover checking in!!
      anyone in north area?! =D
      Where are you staying?

Comment

• I think we should have enough player for central location, My friend (AMK), me (Bishan) and I saw a few Toa Payohs..

Comment

• Yay Bebemum that's great! but play where?

Comment

• Mahjong Table

Any place in Choa Chu Kang sell mahjong table?

Comment

• anybody interested in a session of mahjong tonight? PM me

Comment

• Me at bishan up for mahjongs. but usually, my friends come down to play. Sometimes ,we're short of one person. so if you're up for it, do apply here. lol

Comment

• Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone of you are not working today, free and interested to play mahjong in the east?

Comment

• Originally posted by akaysha View Post
                    Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone of you are not working today, free and interested to play mahjong in the east?
                    wooo.. hand itchy already but AM WORKING NOW!!! =......(

Comment

• i work from home can play anytime lol

Comment

• aiya, never say so earlier... so when shall we play?

Comment

• wow... so onz ?? hahaha...
                          where you girls staying??

Comment

• anyone knows of any site that teaches how to play mahjong? hehehhehee. so far i only played once with my poly mates donkey years back. thats the first time i'm introduced to proper mahjong but i'm still confused of the game. how to count the winnings etc. wats Da San yuan? etc.

wa i wana faint looking at p11 rulesssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by VinLongo View Post
                              anyone knows of any site that teaches how to play mahjong? hehehhehee. so far i only played once with my poly mates donkey years back. thats the first time i'm introduced to proper mahjong but i'm still confused of the game. how to count the winnings etc. wats Da San yuan? etc.

wa i wana faint looking at p11 rulesssssss
                              aye. I nv learn from any site. Hmm... I just watch more, and I learn more. HAHA.

Comment

• VinLongo, have to pay tuition fees to learn! hehe. think i paid quite alot when i was learning, not that i'm very professional now, still in the midst of learning and paying tuition fees. hehe.

actually the wikipedia link is pretty good for beginners. but i suppose the best way to learn playing mahjong is to sit down and play. then yoy will be able to learn along the way.
                                Last edited by karmadearie; 07-03-2007, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X