Dry swimming aka Mahjong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya,

There already is an existing thread on XXX so i've merged your thread with it.

In the future, before posting up new threads, do use the function (located near the top of the page) to see if there's anything similar already okie?

Btw, I do recall seeing mini mahjong sets at some shops at Lucky Plaza. Not sure how much they are though.

Comment

They are selling majong sets at COld storage! haha...for the coming CNY I think.
      Anyone organising a majong session?

Comment

U play mj? My family plays quite a lot. But u live so far, come to town for mj, isnt that too far?

Comment

momopeach: sorry sorry, will keep that in mind

dozalot: mahjong sets in cold storage? wow, think its time to accompany my mother for some grocery shopping

Comment

Jemay, I started playing mj when I was 11yrs old
            But I dont play it often and I dont play it well. I play if for fun hehe...hmm...I cant even remember the last time I played it :Doh:

Comment

shame on me. Me canton but don't know how to play mahj.

Comment

If there's a MJ session , I'm in

Comment

do you gals play with high stakes?

Comment

maybe something new, we can stake our mu. Hahaha... what a crazy idea!?!?!

Comment

i got a cd mahjong game that is called "Ming Xing San Que Yi". The game has a number of celebraties like jacky wu zhong xian, Carol Cheng etc... i think I saw it at Challenger or some PC stores....i have 1 too. quite fun and can learn at your own pace....

Comment

Vel, you want to learn? We can teach you, no problem

Comment

CNY season. This topic suddenly becomes so hot! me too want to learn! but im dumb. hahha

Comment

I love mahjong!
                            SO keep fighting with me to play too!!

Comment

I love mahjong, its sooo adicctive! I think the best way to learn its to pay "school fees". & play it rwal-time. Its exciting when the stakes is high!

Comment

i love mahjong too.. but not enough kaki to play with.. actually arranged to play today but someone back out.. sigh.. maybe we can arrange one some day?

Comment

Working...
                                X