No announcement yet.

Dry swimming aka Mahjong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am worse. I don't have anyone to play with. All the kakis stay so far away, and I'm lazy to travel :roll:

Comment

Karen, we can go to your house if you are too lazy to travel hehe...

Comment

HOw did i miss this thread

Me also enjoy MJ. have been playing diligently every weekend

that's the only way to learn MJ, to pay "school fees"
        those online games are so different and once u are accustom to playing the online game, when its the real thing, one tend to fumble and get stressed up

i'm in for a MJ session too

Comment

wow.. i love mahjong !! playing it every Sat with my SO n his buddies.. MahJong cum Soccer session... we normal play from 10+pm till 4+am...

Comment

me me! I am a mahjong addict we even used to play mahjong in school haha had a mahjong table and everything there

Comment

Ah bao...

u just like me
              can play all night dont need to sleep

Comment

[I play min 1 fan, max 5/6 fan, no jokers, 4 persons mj. Min is 30c,60c round up, max $2,$4. Kong and bite got $$.

How how? I seldom login here tho...maybe if anyone is organising, can email me at [email protected]? Or if anyone is interested in having a session at my place, can also email me...then we look for more kakis.... :bye: [/size]
                Yes,pls organise a mahjong camp lol! I have a friend who plays 10 rounds every weekend,like from Saturday 3pm to Monday morning 7am!! But I can't last that long,guess I'm getting old!
                How many rounds do you girls usually play? I play about 3 rounds usually and also the same stakes as tintam.

Tintam,where do you stay?

Comment

10 rounds?! :wow: Last time still can play from Fri to Sun.....now getting too old to last that long....normally play 3-4 rounds.....

I am staying in the West, near Cold Storage Jelita..after Holland Road there...if anyone is keen, we can try to organise one this weekend...but I am only free from late Sat nite ...can play until Sun ...if anyone wanna crash over also not a problem cos I not staying with family..just bring some comfy clothes & toothbrush

How, if interested, email me ...Better for me to give out my contact & address via email....then we can arrange

Comment

Goodness 10 rounds
                    Tha't's abit too much for me too, also getting old like timtam.

the most i have played is like 4-5 rounds and then i am brain dead

Usually i play 3, 6 divide by 2 or 2, 4

usually play with my bro and pals 2, 4.
                    Poor fellows, still schooling dont have so much to lose

Comment

Yah 10 rounds is out for me, too old already... I love mahjong! But I usually play small stakes, 20 or 40cents only...

Comment

I love mahjong too! I usually play 50cents or $1, or $1/$2.. Very exciting especially when you're waiting for the last tile to win. Once, I came very close to winning with a 13 wonders set - was waiting for my last 9 "tong"!

"tong" = the balls.

Comment

Hi fusionx! How many rounds do you usually play girls?
                          I think 4 rounds is still alright. Since it's only about 2 hrs/round.We once played with my friend's sister and her friend,and both of them were newbies...I almost fell asleep during the game because we only played ONE round and it lasted 5hrs!!! Never again lol.

Comment

i also interested to play.. recently have been playing with SO and his frenz.. we play abt 30 to 60 cent..

Comment

...no session ah? hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by fusionx
                                I love mahjong too! I usually play 50cents or $1, or $1/$2..
                                Ooh...that's pretty high stakes dear

Comment

Working...
                                X