Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to buy a garment steamer, any recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrick
    replied
    Brand new Novita's Simplis SS12 Garment Steamer is selling for S$150. I got it as a gift and everything is still in the box. Retail price is S$200.

PS. I took the photo from the internet for your easy recognition of the steamer.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CatherineMorris
    replied
    No Idea sorry!!!

Leave a comment:

• JaneMary
    replied

I hear novita brand garment steamer is good

Leave a comment:

• FlorrienceLynx
    replied
    haha, I'm sorry that I cannot give you any good suggestion. But just go ahead if you wanna buy Hyundai HYGS-2060 Garment Steamer!
    I recommended to you this site " Hihomedecor - Professional Online Store for Idea Home Decor, Area Rugs, Decorative Accessories " just because it is home decor and home & garden related online site... ^-^
    Last edited by FlorrienceLynx; 20-06-2012, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kywins
    replied
    Hmm, no suggestions? I'm still thinking if I should buy the Hyundai HYGS-2060 Garment Steamer.

Leave a comment:

• FlorrienceLynx
    replied
    I'm not so clear, but you may go here to seek for it

Leave a comment:

• kywins
    started a topic Want to buy a garment steamer, any recommendation?

I would like to buy a garment steamer, and would like to know your experience and feedback with various brands/ models and the price.

Anyone tried Hyundai HYGS-2060 Garment Steamer? I saw Groupon having a promotion now at $49, but I'm very skeptical about this kind of deals as they usually sell crappy things. My bf bought a Akai steamer from Groupon before and it broke the first time I used it.

Thank you!
Working...
X