• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FB : Eesha KE - Makeup & Hairstyling

Mobile : +65 9237-8377 (singapore)
    Mobile : +886 955-812-528 (taiwan)

Comment

Hi! May I know the name of the company so I can check the portfolio?

Comment

Originally posted by Aini_Utz View Post
        Salam all BTBs,

I currently have a videography package to let go urgently. Package consists of 11 hours of videography + 2 DVDs with customized canvas covers. Original price is $1050, but they had an Expo price $950. We also bargained until we got $850 which is honestly a good deal.

But because of unforeseen circumtances, we have to let go of the package.

Please contact me at 91172258 as we're letting go urgently.

Thanks
        Aini

Hi. Package still available?

Comment

Originally posted by Simpledi View Post
          Hi dear, I've dropped you a PM-ed

Comment

Hi babe, what is the company name?
            Salam all BTBs,

I currently have a videography package to let go urgently. Package consists of 11 hours of videography + 2 DVDs with customized canvas covers. Original price is $1050, but they had an Expo price $950. We also bargained until we got $850 which is honestly a good deal.

Thanks
            Aini

Comment

Customisation

Originally posted by denialstar View Post
              im looking for a tailor/seamstress to do my baju nikah. All the ones i used for my baju kurung tailor-made are not creative enough. can anyone recommend any? im a bit fussy so i will need a seamstress that can actually draw out or same same creative mind.... so frustrating........
              Hi there, You may want to try to ask Vivacously Yanti at FB. She does customisation of baju kurung. Very cheap and nice!

Comment

Originally posted by sweet sputnik View Post
                Hi babe, what is the company name?
                Salam all BTBs,

Thanks
                Aini

Hi dear, company is FPB Productions and you can check their videos out at their Facebook. My package is no longer available (just transferred over to another couple) but you can always check out their rates. Pretty affordable!

Comment

Hi im a 2014 BTB too!! I have actually plan nothing.Actually I have just that I have not plan anything.Anyone knows any place or caterers which can cater 400 pax?

Comment

help

Hi all BTB & ex BTB's!

Is there anyone out there who can help me with a few details?
                    1) which kursus rumahtangga is recommended? I heard some are too draggy
                    2) Does anyone know the quotation of jss decor? & do you know of any other decor services?

Thank you!

Comment

Videography package

Salam all BTBs,

Thanks
                      Aini
                      Hi,
                      Was wondering if *** is still available?

Thanks!

Comment

LolaNora > Sorry babe! I let mine go already. My videography was FPB Productions. Perhaps you want to check them out? They're pretty affordable and good!

Comment

Videography

LolaNora > Sorry babe! I let mine go already. My videography was FPB Productions. Perhaps you want to check them out? They're pretty affordable and good!
                          Awwww ***'s too bad!thanks though!

Comment

Bridal Henna

Hello 2013 / 2014 BTBs,

I am a henna artist who offers bridal henna services. My packages start at $90 and they include palms, top of hands and feet. I also do henna parties for family and friends. Please check my facebook page - a handful of ashley or sms 9008 3246 for a quotation of price. Wishing you a marriage full of love and happiness.

Comment

All-in-one exclusive package to let go

Hi Fellow BTBs!

I have an exclusive wedding package (all-in-one) to sell away. I have paid a deposit of $200 for Dec2014 or June2015 however due to my fickle mindedness , I have decided to sign up for another. If any one of you is interested, do PM me ya. And I'll give you the details of the package. Thanks!

-Isya
                              Last edited by TweetyBella; 14-04-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X